Part 7: Lemon (Edited)

Your POV:

The girls laid kisses all over your face as they began to rip and tear at your clothes. Ruby was the most hungry for your body as she was trying to literally rip off your clothes. They got your shirt off as Blake began to like your six pack, Yang was giving your neck hickeys. Weiss was trying to get your pants off, and Ruby was making out with you. Weiss got your nicely studded belt off your waist and pulled your pants down, a tent very visible, as Weiss pulled it down the girls gasped at how long and hard you were 14inches.

Weiss Ruby Yang And Blake began stroking your cock as you moaned in pleasure. You gasped when Blake licked the length of your shaft, you almost screamed in ecstasy when Yang wrapped her whole mouth around your giant Wood and began deep throating you. Weiss got in between Yangs legs and began licking her clit, Ruby got all her cloths off and positioned her over your mouth.

Ruby: "Lick me"

She ordered. You happily obliged, Blake then brought a dildo out of nowhere and began to stick it in Rubys ass, as Ruby shook uncontrollably, her eyes rolled in the back of her head as Blake put the entire Dildo in Rubys ass here tung hung out. You stuck your toung in Rubys pussy and swirled it around.

Ruby: "mmm Y/N don't stop Ahh"

She cums as it squirts all over you face, Blake in a hurry began to lick it off your face as if she were a child licking a Loli pop. Blake shoved Ruby off as she was panting.

Blake: "I need you now Y/N".

She begged

Blake: "Please put it in me".

You then had Yang stop deep throating you as Blake took over and Slammed herself down, she had tears in her eyes as you broke through her wall and entered her womb.

You: "Hey easy there kitty"

You told her, she had blood come out her pussy.

You: "Your a virgin"?

You asked she only nodded, you reached your S/C hands up to her breasts and fondled them, you sat up and began sucking on her nipples, surprisingly she had milk in them. She made a sound you never heard her do before.

Blake: "NYYYAAAA".

Honestly to you it was the most adorable most sexy thing you ever heard. You began sucking and drinking her milk, she started Bouncing as your skin made slapping sounds, Ruby and Weiss were Fingering each other as Yang fucked her self roughly with the dildo moaning your name over and over again. Blake was pounding herself down so hard you hazard a guess she won't be walking anytime soon, she was in pure ecstasy her breasts bouncing up and down, as she gave one final thrust she came and so did you.

She fell over, as she fell asleep purring and calling your name, Yang hurried over as she got on top and slammed herself down, you noticed blood coming out her pussy.

Huh shes a virgin too?

Surprisingly she took it like a soldier as she immediately began bouncing up and down trying to take in your entire 14inches she moaned and groaned as you gripped the sheets that were now soaked in sweat. Her boobs bounced rapidly as your skin and hers slapped hard against each other, you went at it for 1 hour as you cumed 5x before she lost her will and fell asleep.

You: "2 down 2 to go".

You said, Weiss came running as you stood up, you caught her mid air and slammed your cock into her puss, she told you to wait but you shot back.

You: "This is for being an ice queen"

And pounded her as she had her back against the wall. She was holding in her cries as she covered her mouth tears rolled down her face as you kissed them away, you held her up, she then moved her hand and grabbed the sides of your face before shoving her tongue in your mouth, you decided to be a gentleman and let her explore the territory she claimed first.

She came once and then a second time before you cam in her and she passed out, you took her too her bed and laid her down.

You: "One more left".

You turned around to see nothing, until you were taken down as a certain red head slammed her puss onto your cock, you immediately covered her mouth as she let out a gut wrenching scream. You then looked at her like she was crazy

You: "Ruby what were you thinking"?

You ask she doesn't answer but bounce,

You: "be carefully next time ok"?

she nodded her head, you both moaned Ruby then grinned as she then said.

Ruby: "Hey Hun"?

She asks you reply with a yeah as you moaned from her bouncing

Ruby: "I'm gonna try something insane"

You glared at her

You: "Ruby don't you dare"

She smirked evilly

Ruby: "Oh I dare alright"

She then used her semblance to bounce insanely fast as your eyes rolled back, she too had the same reaction as you must have cam in her 4x as did she and you both passed out, but before that could happen you and to the bed and covered yourselves up. And fell asleep.

Holy shit that is the longest lemon I have ever done in watt pad anywho leave comments on what you think, get your friends to follow me as I always follow back, and I shall update tomorrow or maybe even tonight, anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 956