chapter 17

i had just finished doing Danneels makeup, and sat down in the makeup chair. i was informed that today would be a short day, since Danneel and Jensen would be the only ones filming. while i was sitting down, i grabbed my schedule and looked at it to make sure i had no more clients.
"hey Bri, i'm done for today, so i'm going to go home early"
"ok, have a good day y/n!"
"you too" i said. i grabbed my purse and belongings and headed to the parking lot.

y/n: i'm leaving early today, just didn't want to disturb filming. see you later!
i made sure to text Jensen so he wouldn't worry about where i left off to. i hopped in my car and made my way back to my apartment.
i unlocked the door to my apartment and looked at the mess i had made over the past week. it was definitely time for me to clean. i put all of my things on the counter and played music on my phone.
as i was cleaning, i heard my phone go off, signaling that i got a text. i danced my way to my phone, and read the message.

Jensen😍: Ok thanks for informing me :) i'm coming over today to hang out btw ;))
i smiled at my phone and replied with an "ok" and continued to clean, a little faster this time, since J was coming over soon

Hiii how are ya. wow it's been centuries since i've updated. i went through a bad mental state for a while, but i'm back ;)