Chapter 9

Today is your second day on your new job. Ever since you left yesterday, you've been ready to go back. After getting up and ready, you got in your car and drove to work. You entered the makeup trailer and saw Bre sitting in her chair, scrolling through her phone.

"Morning Y/N." Bre said looking up.

"Good morning Bre." You replied sitting your things down. You had some down time, so you sat in your chair and took a look around the trailer. It had many pictures of Jared and Jensen's many different hairstyles and looks. You laughed to yourself about how silly they looked in almost all of them. As you were looking at more pictures, you felt two hands on your shoulders and a loud voice behind you.

"Good morning ladies!" Said a man in a deep, husky voice. You could tell immediately who it was before turning around.

"Geeze, dont scare me like that J!" You said while getting out of your chair to give him a hug.

"How are you doing" he asked after you hug.

"Better than ever" you said with a cheeky smile on your face.

Jensen's POV:
Me and Jared arrived a little early this morning, so i decided to stop and see y/n while Jared goes on a coffee run. I walked in the makeup trailer to be greeted by y/n and Bre. They were facing the opposite way of the door so i decided to try and scare y/n. I put my hands on her shoulders and yelled good morning, and she jumped in fear. She got up and gave me a hug after being scared. Her hugs are so comforting, i wish i never had to let go. After asking how she was, she put on her beautiful smile that i love. I've never seen anyone or anything so amazing. I want her to be mine, but just how do i tell her?

A/N
OMG i'm so sorry i haven't updated in forever, i just had no idea what to write about, and it got stressful, but i'm feeling like i have ideas in mind. sorry this is such a short chapter. PLZ comment some ideas for me to write it would help SO much. Thanks!❤️