Dinner

"Well how was the coffee break with Jensen?" Y/F/N asked after she noticed you were in the room.

"It was great. We talked about the show, and many more things and you won't believe what he asked me!" You said.

"Omg he asked you to be his queen!" Y/F/N said in a joking matter and you both couldn't help laughing.

"No, he asked me out to dinner! Can you believe it Y/F/N! Jensen freaking Ackles asked me out to dinner." You were jumping up and down at this point and we're so happy.

"Well we should get you ready for your date tonight. What time is he getting you?" Your friend asked while looking in your bag for something nice to wear.

"He said 6, but I would like to be ready by 5:30 just in case he comes a little earlier." You told Y/F/N while grabbing your makeup and hair items.

"Ok cool. That gives us 3 hours to get you ready!" Your friend said. "Did you pack in formal clothes Y/N?" She asked while still looking through your bag.

"Yes, but it's not in my bag. I brought a black lace dress and it's hanging up in the closet. I brought it just in case something formal popped up. I would of never in a million years thought that it would be to go on a date with Jensen." You told her as she reached in the closet and grabbed the dress. (Picture below)

After putting on the dress, you started on your makeup while Y/F/N curled your hair

After putting on the dress, you started on your makeup while Y/F/N curled your hair. You finished off the look with black heels and a gold necklace. It was now 5:25 and you were waiting for Jensen.

You heard a knock on your hotel door and got up to answer it, already knowing who it was. When you answered the door, you couldn't help but stare. Jensen was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt and a black tie. He caught you staring and broke the trance with him speaking.

"Wow. You look amazing." He said while also staring at you.

"Not too bad yourself Ackles." You replied.

"Well we should get going. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yep. Bye Y/F/N. See you later tonight!" You said to your friend while grabbing your handbag and walking out of the door.

"Bye! Have fun! But not too much fun!" She said as you closed the door. Jensen wrapped his arm in yours and you both started walking to the elevator.

"Where to Ackles." You asked him, wondering where he would be taking you tonight.

"There's an Italian restaurant across the street from the hotel that I love, and I thought you might like it too." He told you while riding in the elevator.

"Sounds great. I'm excited. I haven't been on a date in forever it seems!" You said exiting the elevator with Jensen's arm now walking beside you with his arm around your waist.

"Yah me either. My last date was with Danneel and man wasn't that forever ago." Jensen said mentioning Danneel again. You didn't want to mention his ex wife on your first date with Jensen, so you kept your questions to yourself.

After about a five minute walk to the restaurant, y'all finally arrived. When you entered the door, you smelt amazing platters of food. "Wow it smells amazing in here" You said.

"Just wait till you taste their food. It tastes better than it smells." You and Jensen were seated at a small booth and after a few minutes y'all had ordered your meals.

"So what is it like working with the whole supernatural crew." You asked just when your orders arrived at the table.

"It's amazing. Everyone gets along very well. It's another family." He said. "But our makeup girl quit, and she was pretty good at her job."

"Why did she quit?" You asked, taking a bite of your food.

"Said she had to take care of family and didn't have time to travel to the studio a lot. Which I can understand. Family comes first." He told you.

"I've always loved doing makeup. It might sound weird, but I've always dreamed of being a professional makeup artist." You told Jensen and you saw his eyes brighten and a smile appear on his face.

"Well how would you like to work as a makeup artist on the set of supernatural?" Jensen asked you with his smile still on his face.

"What? Are you being for real? That would be great! But how would you know that they would want me?" You asked him.

"As long as you know how to make people bloody and beaten up, you should be good. The crew has been on a search for a new makeup artist, but there isn't many people willing to travel to Vancouver so much. You live in Vancouver and Austin, so it works out!" He told you and you could tell he was excited that you might work with him on set.

"Of course I can make people beaten up. I'm an FX makeup kind of person. This night can't get any better!" You exclaimed, excited that you are getting your dream job, and get to work with Jensen and the rest of the supernatural crew.

After dinner and talking more about the show and more things, you were both walking back to the hotel. You reached your door and realized you had left your key in your room. You tried to call Y/F/N but she wasn't answering, and you assumed she was sleeping.

"Oh my gosh, I left my key in the room, and Y/F/N isn't answering." You told Jensen, not knowing what to do.

"You can crash in my room if you'd like." He told you. You were shocked for a second, knowing that Jensen just invited you to stay the night with him.

"If you don't mind." You said not wanting to intrude.

"It's fine with me." He said as he unlocked his door. Jensen went to grab you one of his shirts and a pair of sleeping pants. "Here you go." He said as he tossed you the clothes.

"Thank you Jensen. I'm going to get a shower, I'll be out in a little bit." And with that, you went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The warm water felt amazing against your skin, especially after being cold from the night weather. After your shower, you put on Jensen's clothes, laughing at how big it all looked on you. When you stepped out the bathroom, you saw Jensen in the bed watching tv, then you noticed there was only one bed.

"If you want me to I'll sleep on the couch. I don't want to intrude your bed." You told him as you saw a smirk grow on his face.

"No it's fine you can sleep with me. The couch doesn't look too comfortable." Jensen said and you both chuckled. Sliding into bed, Jensen turned out the light, and turned towards you. "Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Jensen." And with that, y'all were falling asleep almost instantly. Today had been a fun night, and it had wore both of y'all out.

Hiii sorry this chapter is so long, but hoped you enjoyed!