Chapter 12

"Y/n i've been meaning to ask you something."

My heart started to race. Was it going to be good or bad. Many thoughts were running through my mind. "Yes?" i asked.

"I know we've only known each other for such a short amount of time, but the days i've spent with you has been the absolute best and i was wondering if you would like to start going on more dates with me. Doesn't have to be going out. We can sit at home and do absolutely nothing, and i'd be ok with it as long as i'm with you." He says.

I smiled a cheeky smile and looked down at my hands feeling nervous. I looked back up at him at wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. "Of course J." I told him. He wrapped his arms around my waist also and rested his head between my neck and shoulder.

"So how about that movie and ice cream?" He asked smiling down at me.

"Right. Let me go touch up real quick i'll be right back." I told him and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my neck and wanted to cry again. But I didn't. I'm not going to let this ruin my day with Jensen. I did my best to try and cover up all the hickeys that man left. I then touched up my makeup after crying so much and was ready to go. I walked to the living room and saw Jensen sitting on the couch patiently waiting for me. "Ok i'm ready." I say, then he stands up.

"Ok beautiful." he said and my heart melted. I blushed and he noticed.

"So what movie are we seeing?" I asked.

"Not sure yet." He said. We arrived to the ice cream shop and ordered then sat down with our ice cream.

"So what day do we go back to work?" I asked while taking a bite of my fav ice cream.

"Tuesday." It was currently Friday so including today we have 5 days till we go back. I love my new job and i'm actually kind of sad i don't get to get back sooner.
———- *skip to the car ride to the movies*——
"Ok we're here." Jensen says. He hops out his side then comes around the car to open my door for me. What a gentleman. I get out the car and he intertwines his hand with mine. Of course when we got there, fans were surrounding us and asking for pictures with Jensen. I kindly offered to take the pictures for them. After what seems like 50 minutes of photos, we got in line to buy a movie ticket. As soon as we got to the front, the lady working there told us that everything was sold out. Dang.

"That's fine. Want to come to my place and swim? I'll invite Jared and everyone else." J asked me. How could i say no to that?

"Sounds perfect J. I need my swimsuit tho." I told him. We drove to my house to grab it then headed to his.