Chapter 13

I ran upstairs to my room to change into my swimsuit and put my hair in dutch braids. I put on a cover up and walked to the living room ready to go.

"You ready beautiful?" Jensen asked with a big smile on his face.

"Yep!" I answer back. We walk out the apartment and i lock the door behind me. We got in the car and after J pulled out of the driveway, he put his hand in mine. He looked over at me and stared for a long time. "Jensen, look at the road, not me." I said laughing lightly. He smirked at me.

"But the road doesn't look so stunning like you." Damn. Always makes me blush with his sweet comments. "Ok, we're here." Jensen walked around to my door and opened it for me. I looked ahead of me to a beautiful mansion like house. It was simple but very delicate house on the outside. I cant even imagine what it's like inside. I intertwine my hand with Jensen's and we walked into the house. Even more stunning on the inside. After walking through the very spacious living room, we reached the back door to where the pool is. The pool looked amazing. Very spacious and clean. We walked outside and sat in chairs. "Jared should be here any minute now." He smiled at me and i looked forward. I could feel his eyes staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me J?" i questioned then looked back at his eyes.

"You're just so god damn beautiful. I cant seem to get enough." I looked at my hands then blushed at his remark. "Y/n." I looked towards him. He grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me closer to him and he started to kiss me. I kissed back almost immediately. It slowly turned into a mini make out session until Jared showed up.

"Hey guys!." Jared said with a giant smile on his face. Right behind him was a woman. Good, i'll have another girl to talk to.

"What's up man." Jensen said getting up from his seat to greet his best friend. Gen walks over to me and hugs me.

"Hi i'm Gen nice to meet you!" She said. I could tell right off the bat that we would become good friends.

"Hi i'm y/n! Nice to meet you too!" I said after giving her a hug. "Want to jump in the pool since the boys are taking forever to talk?" I asked and we both laughed. We got in the pool and it was super cold. "Jensen, when are y'all getting in?" I asked from the freezing pool.

"Soon. Jared and I are gonna start to barbecue some food then i'll be right in babe." Babe. I loved when that word slipped out of his mouth. Me and Gen decided to get out and tan until the boys were ready to get in.

"Ok, food is done!" Jared called to us. Gen and I almost instantly stood up and started walking towards the house. We ate delicious barbecue and couldn't move from how much we ate.