After the show

The show at the convention was amazing. Everyone did such a great job setting everything up and threw an even greater show. You and Y/F/N decided to wait in your seats till almost everyone was out of the room so that when you left it wouldn't be so crowded at the doors. Once the majority of people left, you both got up and headed for the door. You were so caught up in the show that you forgot about going to the bar with Jensen.

"Oh my god Y/F/N we have to turn around! I completely forgot about getting drinks with Jensen!" You exclaimed, hoping Jensen wasn't already there waiting.

"Oh crap I forgot too! It's fine. We're only about 5 minutes away." Y/F/N said while turning to go to the bar.
________________________________
Like Y/F/N said, y'all arrived in about 5 minutes and went inside to sit down. Luckily Jensen and Jared weren't in there yet, so you relax a little bit and try to calm yourself after rushing to the bar.

You were sitting in a chair while glancing at your phone and occasionally talking to Y/F/N, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You jump a little bit then turn around.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Jensen said with a smirk on his face.

"Just a little bit." You told him while letting out a relieved sigh.

"Sorry. I just had to make sure it was you and not some stranger before I sat down." He said before sitting next to you.

"Well we are kind of strangers. We did just meet a little over 2 hours ago." You told him.

"That's why I wanted to meet up here. So we could get to know each other." Jensen reassured you. He got both you and him a beer.

"Thanks. And I have a question. Why did you ask me out of everybody there to meet up? Didn't you see all the other beautiful women there?" You asked, with a small frown slowly growing on your face.

"Because you stood out." Jensen said, kind of confusing you. "You were the prettiest girl there, and you didn't ambush me when it was your turn for a photo." You both laughed and continued talking and drinking.

After talking and getting to know each other more, you looked over your shoulder to see    Y/F/N and Jared talking.

"Is Jared single?" You ask, and you could see Jensen's smile slowly fall.

"Uh yah actually. He got out of a relationship a few months ago." J told you while sadness appeared in his eyes.

"Ok good" you said making him frown even more. "because my friend over there is crazy for him. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten up and left yet." You giggled, which made Jensen's frown turn into a smile and took all the stress off his shoulders.

"He's been begging me to find somebody after my divorce, and I've been doing the same for him." He said. You could see sadness build up inside him after mentioning his divorce with Danneel. You didn't want to bother him by asking about it, even though you were curious. You decided to hold the thought until one day you both (if you did) meet up again.

All three out of the four of y'all stayed at the bar for a good 2 hours, and when everyone finally got done talking, and decided there has been enough to drink, you decided to head back to your hotel.  Y/F/N asked if it was alright if she left early, and you didn't mind. Jensen followed you to the door, and when you stepped outside, it was completely dark.

"Let me walk you to your car" Jensen offered.

"If I had a car I wouldn't mind, but we called a cab. Which I should go do now." You said, about to grab your phone when he stopped you.

"Let us drive you." Jensen said hoping you would agree.

"Jensen, I'm fine. I don't want to go out of your wa-" You couldn't even finish your sentence before he interrupted you.

"Please. Do it for me. So I know you'll make it back safe." He said. You were flattered by his kindness and took the offer.

You made it to your hotel and got out the car. You were surprised when you saw Jensen, Jared, and Cliff all get out the car.

"Is this y'alls hotel too?" You ask

"Yep. We all have separate rooms. Cliff is in 227 Jared is in 217 and I'm in 218." J told you.

"No way! I'm in room 219!" You said with excitement in your voice.

"That's awesome!" Jensen said with excitement also building up in him.

Everyone grabbed their things and headed to their rooms. You and Jensen were walking pretty far behind Jared. When Jared finally reached his room he said goodnight to you and Jensen then stepped in and locked his door.

"Tonight was fun." Jensen told you

"I totally agree." You replied back. "Maybe we can do this again soon." Hoping that you could because ever since y'all started talking, you felt as if you've completely fallen for him.

"Definitely. What are you doing tomorrow?" He asks

"Nothing really. Tomorrow's my last full day here then I'm back to Vancouver." You told him.

"You live in Vancouver?" Jensen asks you. You could tell he was happy after hearing that because he green eyes lit up and he stood taller.

"Yep. Well, most of the time. With my job, I sometimes visit Austin, Texas." You said.

Jensen is definitely excited now. "That's crazy! I live in Vancouver and Texas! Maybe we'll run into each other in both states!" He told you, about to jump up and down in excitement.

You both finish your conversation then say goodnight and go in your hotel room. When you enter, you see Y/F/N sleeping on her bed. You change out of your clothes and take off your makeup and get in bed. You fall asleep almost instantly because today was a hectic day.