Chapter 15

It was the next morning, which meant time for work. I got up in a very happy mood knowing i get to go back to the place i love being at. Being able to see my friends and do what I love. I got ready and did my normal morning routine. It was currently 6:30 which meant i had 45 minutes to get to work. I decided on stopping by Starbucks and getting Jensen and I some coffee.

SKIP TO WORK
I arrived and walked to my trailer. I was one of the few people already here. I unlocked my trailer and set my stuff down and texted Jensen.
ME: Good morning 😘 are you almost here?

JENSEN😍: Good morning gorgeous. I'm pulling up now.

And with that I grabbed his coffee and walked out of my trailer to where Jensen's car was parked. "Hey J." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Hey y/n. Missed you." He replied with his arms out signaling for a hug.

"It wasn't that long since we've seen each other." I said laughing a bit. I handed him his coffee "Here I got you coffee."

"Thank you babe." He said with a wink. I melt every time the word 'babe' slips out of his mouth. We walked to the makeup trailer to start getting ready for the day. When we arrived, Jared walked in with a big grin on his face.

"Morning guys." He said. Only Jared would come to work so early with a bag of candy in his hand. He sat down and him and Jensen were having small talk. Soon after, Bri walked in and set her things down. The directors told us what the plan was for today and what makeup to do. In my luck, we get to a lot of bloody FX makeup to do, which is my favorite.

Time passed and 5 extras came in for their makeup, which wasn't as harsh as Jared and Jensen's would be. It was now 12:30 which meant lunch time. My favorite time of the day. I grabbed my phone and walked out the trailer to start walking to the lunch tables. I turn the corner and run into someone. "I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to–" I stopped what i was saying once i realized who i ran into. Danneel.