4

Tae POV

I wake up from sleep and lied there for 5 min, but when i stand i saw my body wasn't in pain. i was happy because i didnt have pain in my body. i go to bathroom to shower. When i was done i wore my clothes. I go downstairs and saw them eating without me again. i ignored and i go to my sitt. they didnt even notice that i was sitting with them.

"goodmorning" i said, but they didnt say anything to me just one person say to me goodmorning.

And it was...

"goodmorning" jimin said, i was shocked because jimin never said to me goodmorning. i just smiled and he smiled back. hyungs and jungkook didnt notice that jimin said goodmorning to me. I ignored them and silently eat my food.

When we was done, i wash dishes again. We didnt have dance practice, because sejin hyung was sick. When i was done with dishes. i go to my room and sitt in my bed, bud then baekhyun hyung called me.

"hello tae " he said

" helllo hyung" i said

" do you want to go the mall with me?" He asked and i agreed with him because i didnt have anything to do and i was bored.

"sure" i said

" i come in 10 min" he said

"ok" i said and ended the call. i get up and wear my clothes.

i go downstair and saw them staring at me, i ignored them

" where are you going" jin said

" none of your bussinese" i said

" respect your hyung, he is older than you" Rm said angrily.

I ignored them and didnt say bye. When i go outside i saw baekyun hyung waiting for me. I go to him. he hugged me, i smiled at him.

"shall we go" he said

"yeah" i said and i sat down in the car and we drive to the mall.

Bts POV

We were so shocked at how he talked with us and they were wondering, where is taehyung going?

"shall we stalk him" jungkook nd we all sat and drive behind him, but careful so taehyung whouldn't know that taehyung wouln't know

When we arrived to the mall, we saw taehyung at the gucci mall with baekhyun shoping somthing. Then we was about to go out. We hide us fast so he couldnt see us. Then we saw him go to cafetery. we wore our mask and satt down to desk. taehyung didnt notice us yet. We ordered somthing. Taehyung stand to go to bathroom and baekhyun come to us.

Baekhyun POV

I had feeling that someone was following us, so i look back to see bts following us. We were in cafetery, taeyung stand up

" i go to bathroom baekhyun hyung" tae said and i nodded.

When taehyung was gone. i go to bts desk.

"what are you guys doing here? i said

" we were just going out because we had free day" Jhope said and smiled.

" no your lying i saw you guys stalking us" i said

" fine!! we were following you are you happy now" they said and then they stand up and leaved

i go back to my sitt and taehyung came back from bathroom

Tae POV

When i was in bathroom, i looked at myself and thought that i was ugly and fat. when i was done i go back to baekhyun hyung and satt down. We go to many mall and we were smiling and laughing. We had fun.

After all that we had fun and we go home.

Bts POV

We were so angry at baekhyun. We gonna punnish you tonight Taehyung. We all smirked and we arrived at the dorm.

Tae POV

When i got home sitting in the living room, i saw all of them looking at me angrly. I ignored them and wanted to go to my. when jungkook hold my wrist, take me to my room and punch me. i was crying because of them again, but jimin didnt do anything i dont why.

" what did i do?" i asked shaky voice and yoongi punch me.

" oh you dont know what you did i show you what you did!" Yoongi said and punch me again

Then they let me go and i lied on the floor crying. I had alot of pain, i get up and lied to my bed and fell asleep.

---------------------------------

hello again i sorry if its bad, i will really try hard and please folow me on instagram bts_is_my_everything04 vote and comment.