Wattpad Original
Mayroong 15 pang mga libreng parte

Lies Beneath Her Love

Adrianna Monteverde did what every stubborn daughter forced to marry a stranger would have done--she ran away. But as she spun lies upon lies about her identity in order to protect her freedom, she did not know that finding love while under a false identity would come at a great cost: Happiness. 

*******

Despite the love she has for her parents, Adrianna finally had enough the moment she learned of the marriage they arranged with a complete stranger, even if it's for their family's business. She decided to run away, but never in her wildest dreams did she imagine that hiding inside the trunk of an unknown car would lead to her becoming a maid, and worse, falling in love with its owner. But her fears got the best of her and she was forced to lie about everything--her name, her profession, even her family--and as they say, no lie can live forever. Would Adrianna be willing to remove her mask of lies and secrets even if revealing her real identity might lead to her downfall?

Disclaimer: This story is written in Taglish

Cover Designed by Cil Ojumo

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- Philippians 4:13

© July-September2019