[32] Food Fights

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

.

.

Another 10 hour plain ride. Another time difference. Another annoying visit from Liam.

"Momma look it's daddy!" Ellie yells. She let's go of my hand and runs over to Liam.

"Ellie, get back here!" I yell. Of all places for her to run off, I won't let it be here. There are way to many people here and I'm not letting her get lost. I go to grab her but she gets to far In front of me. Niall sees what I'm doing and sweeps her up in his arms. She begins to protest, but when she sees that she won't win, she gives up.

"Momma, tell NiNi to let go! I wanna see daddy!" She whines.

"Ellie, there are way to many people. You can wait until we pass the gate to see him." I tell her sternly.

Liam was standing on the other side of the gate. But we still had to go get our bags on the other side and then go over to where Liam is. And there's no way in hell that I'm letting Ellie stay with Liam by herself.

"Momma!" She screams. "NiNi let me go!" She starts fighting again.

"EllieBear, you have to stay with us." Niall says calmly.

"No! I wanna see daddy!" Now she's crying and drawing a scene. I walk closer to Niall and I take Ellie into my arms. "No! Momma. Let me go." She starts hitting my chest.

"Blue, just let her go to Liam." Adam says, pinching the bridge of his nose. The four of us were now standing by the baggage claim waiting for our bags.

"No way.not going to happen." I tell him. How the hell did Liam even know we were going to be here right now.

"Momma!" Ellie screams louder.

"Baby, I love you but you need to stop screaming." I warn her. It's been a long ass plain ride, Ellie's grumpy and is in need of a nap, I'm annoyed because people are staring at me, Liam showed up uninvited to the airport, and I just want to go and sleep.

"No! I don't love you any more! I don't love NiNi and I don't love uncle Adam! I want to stay with daddy forever!" I felt a pang in my chest. I know she doesn't mean it, and she's young and doesn't know what she's saying. But that hurt like hell.

"Ellie you don't mean that." Niall says to her. He leans forward and grabs three of the luggages. We were just waiting for Adam's now.

"Yes I do! I don't love you momma!" She screams hitting my chest hard.

"Elizabeth Parker!" I warn and she goes quiet. She knows that when I use her full name, she's in trouble. She let's out a big groan before laying her head on my chest.

Adam's bag finally shows up and we walk over to where Liam is.

"Hello Aveey." He greets.

"Don't call me that."

"Can I hold my daughter?" He asks. I was going To protest, but honestly I don't want to cause another scene. I hand her over and Ellie immediately wraps her arms around his neck.

"Hey baby." He says. The two of them start a conversation as we approach the exit.

"Liam out these on her." I say handing him the sunglasses. I put up her hood.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because of the paps Liam." Niall says as if he should already know this. Which he should.