"Fucking hell, you're a charmer Joey" he says, looking at me in amused disbelief.

"And I'm about to be a snake charmer, so off with those" I say with a goofy grin, hooking my finger under the hem of his sweatpants and snapping it against his hips.

Harry laughs with a wide open mouthed smile, that lights up his eyes as he continues to shake his head at me, grabbing hold of the hem of his pants.

I watch eagerly, urging him on with another nod, and Harry slowly starts to slide his pants down his carved hips.

It's so odd finding harsh lines so appealing now, when all I ever noticed before were soft edges.

I watch as the fabric slips lower, the hair leading to his groin peeking out and saying hello as it goes further until his length jumps out like a Jack in the box and I jolt in surprise again.

"Christ, that's going to take some getting use to" I say, holding my hand to my heart.

Harry chuckles under his breath, shuffling his pants down his legs and kicking them off "He's just happy to see you"

I glance at Harry smirking, before looking to his length resting against his stomach, staring me literally straight in the eye.

"Hello old friend, I see we meet again" I say raising my brows at it, and Harry smacks his hands over his face cackling into them.

"I can't believe this is finally happening, and this is how it's going" he laughs against his hands, pulling them away to look at me with the apples of his cheeks creasing the corners of his bright eyes.

"Would you expect any less from us though?" I quip, staring at him with the same expression.

He shakes his head, biting on his lower lip, staring at me with so much affection I my burst "No, I wouldn't, it's perfect - wouldn't change a thing"

I blow out a breath, clearing my throat, feeling nerves spur in my tummy now that I'm faced with the situation head on.

"So what now?"

Harry searches his eyes over my face, his expression softening "C'mere"

He nods his chin up, gesturing for a kiss, and I give him a small smile before leaning my face down to press my lips against his.

Harry slides his arm around to shuffle us until we are laying on our sides facing each other, not breaking the slow steady kiss he's taking the lead with.

I'm not silly, I know he's trying to make me comfortable, and I appreciate it.

He takes my hand, and places it against his chest, leaving it there as he moves his to slide under my shirt over my hip, teasing his tongue against my lower lip before dipping it into my mouth to roll against my own.

He's doing a very good job at distracting me from my insecurities over this, because I honestly can't remember any of them right now with how he's kissing me.

He smooths his hand up my side, palming and massaging it before going back to my hip, hooking his finger into my underwear experimentally like he's asking for permission, and I turn my hips to lift them, encouraging him.

He breaths out heavily through his nose, deepening the kiss as he starts to tug them down my hips, my thighs and past my knees until I can awkwardly kick them off, feeling a bit like a uncoordinated baby cow and we both laugh into our messy kiss.

As soon as his hand goes back to the area of my hip that's now bare he groans, sliding his palm around to my behind and pulling me closed to him.

I want to hear him make that sound again, I want to hear all the sounds he can make, learn them all until I could write them like music notes in a composition.