Rumors

Danny hated rumors. He hated hearing people create or spread them, but most of all he hated being in the rumors. Sometimes he hated high school and most of the teens who wanted nothing more than to make gossip, to make many people's lives a living nightmare. What was worse for Danny was that he could hear it all, ever since he got into the accident that caused him to have powers happened his senses were heightened, but he had to work at his physical endurance outside of his ghost form. He had about a year to gain control now, he had turned seventeen last year, so about six years. Danny had been tested back when the portal incident had happened when he was thirteen, but he was told that he always had certain abilities that the portal didn't give to him.

He was fine being a Super, but he was not fine with being placed in so many rumor's when he went back to school the month after the accident. It was probably a good thing that his two best friends knew the truth seeing as it made him feel less like a freak because of being different and in the spotlight. Probably didn't help that he ended up fighting other ghosts' to the point it began to affect his learning and his social life, but it was fine since he was never alone while doing it. Sam and Tucker were there for it all, they also almost ended up getting sent away, and as happy as Danny would have loved it to have his friends with him he also knew that they had more of a chance to have a normal life because they didn't have powers.

Danny thought he left being in rumors behind him in Amity Park, but he guessed wrong.

I heard he got that loser chick pregnant.

Well, I heard that Parr and Fenton have eloped because they had a bun in the oven.

No way! He forced her to be in a relationship because he wants to make a girl jealous.

Wait, doesn't call her Crystal? Is that her name or maybe he is calling her by their daughter's name?

No way! Fenton is a senior and she is a freshman. Wouldn't she cheat on him when he graduates?

No, it would definitely be the other way around.

They are cute, maybe they will be lucky enough to work.

Danny groaned as he walked past another gossiping group, his head was bent low ready to get out of school for the day, but he was only waiting because he promised Crystal that he would drive her home. He was regretting on agreeing to get her home, but if he didn't he would have to deal with a very angry Robert, he didn't care what Robert had to say since it wasn't him Danny was bringing home but he had to play nice enough to where he could still hang out with Violet and her siblings. Danny just got on the guy's good side by helping his daughter learn how to cook on her own without somehow burning something, not to mention he had been helping Dash with his homework which gives both parents time to themselves as well as time to do other things around the house. The group of girls glanced in Danny's direction confused as to what was happening, but they stayed silent when they saw a car pull up into the school.

Danny recognized the car so he walked over to it before looking into the window. He saw a small female version of himself staring back at him. He had a horrible feeling that this wasn't going to go down right. The young girl jumped out of the car hugging the unprepared teen boy causing the boy to fall on his butt. Grunting in slight pain from his greeting to the ground, Danny wrapped his arms around the younger black-haired girl as she gave him a very emotional hug.

"Daniel, your...cousin," an older man gagged at the sight of Danielle and Danny hugging on the ground, "here is now under your care," a female who looked to be in her late thirties said. "Please sign here saying that you will have full care over your, um, cousin until she reaches the legal age to be on her own."