Relocated

Edit: I am going over this series and fixing it up a little bit

Danny wanted nothing more than to go back to Amity Park, where he knew his family and friends were, but he couldn't. He was found by the Supers Relocation Program a year ago, mainly because he had proven that he was a superhero for constantly saving the town he lived in from ghosts'. Fighting the ghosts' constantly made him mature quicker than others his age and he knew that he hadn't a choice in the matter. Heroes' were illegal for fifteen years already, just a year older than he was already, and he had to respect the law. Doesn't mean he has to like it, just like the other retired heroes. Other Supers can't even get caught using their powers outside of their home, not that it stops them from using them anyway.

He hated that being a hero was illegal, but he wasn't ready to give up the hope that one day he could return to his town and have them remember him. Danny remembers having to fight the program on wiping all memories of him from everyone, even his foes. In the end, his pleas fell upon deaf ears so he watched as one of his foes, Desiree, grant a very specific wish to have all memories of Danny Fenton ever existing, all but one. His clone, or as Danny prefers his cousin, Danielle who they have to find. They offered Danny if he wanted a memory wipe of all the memories he has of his town, but Danny insisted that he wanted the memories, in case he was allowed back to the small town of Amity Park. Not to mention that he didn't want to forget how his origin began.

But that was all about a year ago and nothing has changed with the no hero law, not that he hasn't tried many times to change it. It never worked so he had to fight the urge to help when something happened with criminals with his abilities, not that he didn't help without his powers in this small town. He just would nod when someone thanked him for helping out before being scolded for leaving it to the professionals.

Now he was known as the boy who never speaks to anyone, but no one knew why. All anyone knows is that he lives in a five-bedroom house all alone and he works after school at a local coffee shop that he seems to practically own. The owner never came in to check in on the place, never paid the bills, or did anything that a normal owner would do. Danny made the schedules, looking at his co-workers' requests for days off, some with a good reason that Danny knew would need to be allowed while others just didn't want to work. He even paid the bills for the coffee shop with his own money that he made and the money he gets from SRP monthly, he still has enough to pay for his own things as well as have extra for himself. Eventually, the owner made Danny the store manager with a bigger check because of the unwanted promotion. He accepted on the condition that Danny could fire anyone who doesn't meet his criteria to work, which the owner didn't care about so long as Danny was replacing those he fired. Danny personally wished he could fire the owner just because of how little he seemed to care about the store. When Danny asked about it John, the owner, said it was a gift he got from his mother since she wanted him to have a stable income.

"Honestly, Dan,- my"

"Don't fucking call me that," Danny spat.

"Danny. My real dream is to open a mechanics shop in this small town, but no one wants to take over this dump for me." Blue eyes practically rolled in the back of the teen's head. "Then you came along and started to actually take care of the place, even saved some of the recipes here. I began to think that once you graduate you could take over this place and become the owner, become worldwide."

"Sure, whatever, John."

That conversation was about three months ago and Danny knew that the coffee shop was a town favorite, other towns even came just to get something from the shop. John was honestly so happy that he helped Danny market the shop to be placed in other towns and cities. Danny was on his way to check in at the shop, only to see a car in front of a school, but that wasn't what caught his eye. No, it was a small teenage girl suddenly reappearing after a boy stopped looking at where the girl was before she had turned invisible. So there were supers in the town he lived in, maybe he could follow them to see where they lived. He threw the thought away since he wasn't thrilled about having someone follow him, so he won't do it to anyone else.