SEVEN PT.1 [M] /3

Começar do início

A dark umbrella-covered my head,
"Do you have an invitation, sir?"

The man's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I was quick to shake my head,
"No, I'm not a guest,"

"Oh?," the change of professionalism in the man's tone didn't go unnoticed as I continued to clarify,

"I'm a performer here,"

Realization dawned across his face, yet he still kept the umbrella more over my head than his own,
"The dancers usually come through the back entrance,"

Of course, they did.
I was quick with an excuse of course,
"Oh, I didn't know. Tonight's my first night here,"

The man smirked as he looked down at me. His eyes glistening a dark cognac color, appearing almost glassy from the rain.
"That's okay— just don't make a habit of this or the boss will get angry," he winked and offered me his arm to take, "Here, right this way doll,"
Hooking my arm with his, I stole a quick glance at our surroundings as he escorted me to under the canopy at the club's entrance.

Tonight, and just like every other night since it's opening, the club was crowded.
Each invitation and guest had to be approved before entry and just because I seemed to have crossed a friendly bouncer doesn't mean that everyone else had gotten so lucky.

"You do have your ID with you, right? Otherwise, I won't be allowed to let you inside,"
The man explained.

I nodded my head in understanding,
"I don't think that will be much of a problem,"
The man chuckled,

"I hope not, doll. I'd hate to have to escort you out,"

As we finally stopped at the front kiosk, I was quick to unhook my arm from the handsome valet and unzip the side pocket of my duffel bag. I left out a quiet sigh of relief when my fingers curled around the ID badge.

"Here you go," underneath the gentle smile I showed the brunette, my heart felt like it was about to fly out from my chest any second as I handed over the plastic.
This better fucking work Wang.

The man smiled back, but it was quick to disappear as his sharp eyes carefully read through every piece of information on my ID. While I stood silent, my eyes flickered down to the name tag pinned to the valet's suit jacket,
Jung Hos-

My eyes flickered back up as he cleared his throat, handing me back my card,
"You're good to go, have a nice night Christian."

I let out a shaky breath that I wasn't even aware I was holding and smiled again,

"Absolutely, thank you Hoseok,"

*🖤*🖤*

Red lights, black velvet, sultry music, and faint moans. The club was everything I remembered it to be—even more so, now that I sat within the back room with other dancers.

The adrenaline was kicking in, and with my duffel bag unzipped and my clothes off, it was all starting to become a little surreal. Distracting myself, I re-adjusted the red lace that clung to my hips in a way that my ass would show more. My nipple piercings were already catching under the florescent lights just as beautifully as I thought they would. The diamonds glistening and the scoop chain that connected the two laying perfectly across my sculpt abdomen.
Everything was going good so far. Stage one and two were already complete, now there was only the rest of it...which was quite a lot.