Their Schedules ( So everything won't  seem confusing )
America
English(8:00-9:00)
Science(9:00-11:00)
Social Studies(11:00-1:00)
Lunch(12:00-12:50)
P.E.(1:00-2:00)
Business(2:00-2:50)
Russia
Social studies (8:00-9:00)
Science ( 9:00-11:00)
English(11:00-1:00)
Lunch(12:00-12:50)
P.E. (1:00-2:00)
Business(2:00-2:50)
   (Still Russia's POV)
( Time skip to Science cuz I'm lazy af )
When I walked into the class It was a slightly different atmosphere than normal. Definitely louder as usual, our science teacher usually gives us packets and falls asleep behind his desk in the front right corner of the room. Lucky I sat in the back corner. As Germany and Finland chatted, I watched America. He sat in the middle of the room, surrounded by the whole class, he seemed to be just chatting it off with South Korea and Canada. The room was partially a mess. No one was paying attention to the work, except for maybe a few students like Poland and Vietnam who seemed kind of annoyed by how loud the room was.
Not wanting to be part of any trouble I just sat back, and did my packet.
~ Time skip to Lunch because some drama will happen :o ~
I walked into the lunchroom with Ukraine and after we went to get our lunch we went to find a table. The lunchroom was crowded to it wasn't easy to spot America, at his usual table waving us over. Me and Ukraine walked over to his table and Ukraine went to go sit with Canada and Poland, while I sat between Japan and America. " Hey watch it! I was talking to America-Senpai!" Japan said. I just sighed.
~Japan's POV 🇯🇵 ~
It was finally lunch time! I would be able to sit with America! I thought to myself, excited as I got my lunch and walked to his table. " Hello! America-Senapi~!" I said very enthusiastic. " Uh, Hey Japan. What's up?" America said smiling. I could feel a soft blush forming on my cheeks from the sight of America-Senpai's smile. " Can I sit here?" I asked. " Sure! You do sit there everyday." America said. I plopped down next to him and began to eat my straw berry yogurt as we chatted about some dumb anime he liked. It didn't matter, because me and America were friends and always spend the best time together but...I think we might be more than friends.
I was about to say something when America was suddenly waving two people over to our table. UGH it was Russia, but Ukraine was fine. America always hated him but somehow now they are getting along more, and that worries me as a friend. Russia might get in between my relationship with America-Senpai! Russia suddenly plopped in between me and America. "Hey watch it I was talking to America-Senpai!" I said glaring at Russia. " Um sorry?" Russia said, confused. I just rolled my eyes and listened to their conversation. Russia smelled strongly of Men's perfume and pine. Yuck.
     As I listened to America and Russia talk, I over heard them chatting with Germany about a party later that night.
•America's POV 🇺🇸
   As me and Russia were chatting, about our crazy classes and lazy weekends, Germany asked us about a party later. " Guys! I'm having a party near the forest!" Germany said, implying the whole table.( Poland, South Korea , Vietnam, Ukraine, Canada, Russia, and even China, Finland, and Mexico.) Germany passed out slips of crumbled paper each with the address. " Afterwards we can all come to my place for the night." Only A few countries agreed to the last part. As Germany was talking to Poland and South Korea about the party, I turned to Russia and Japan. " Hey you guys going? It sounds big." " Sure, but I still need to ask my Dad." Russia said. " Same." Japan agreed. " Well we will see it sounds super fun!" I said smiling at them both.
~ Time skip to after school Because it's just dumb classes~
   ^ Ring ^ The final bell! No more crazy teachers! I thought as I jumped out of my seat, the class still late to react, just watched me before slowly packing up. But I was already on my way out the door to my locker, just needed to grab something quick.
As I was grabbing a quick candy thingy, I suddenly heard someone coming up to me. I turned around and saw nothing there. I just shrugged it off, but felt a hand on my shoulder, wiping me around suddenly. I looked at the mystery country to realize it was a smirking China, with North Korea and Indonesia behind him. " Uh hey? What do you want?" I said, caught off guard. " Why do you wanna know? McDonalds." Indonesia and N.K. ( North Korea ) Snickered. " More like Mc-Obesity"( I was gonna use something else but I'm not offending anyone here. )  Indonesia said. " Um, I don't want to cause trouble so.." I slipped out of China's grasp, dusting his hand of my arm ( It sounds so weird out loud ). I quickly shut my locker and walked away, before North Korea and China shoved me from the back. Hard. I landed on my nose, hot-Pain filled my whole face as I jumped up, out of adrenaline. " Dude! The hell?!" ( Heck* ) The three countries just started laughing, this made my head fume. I shoved North Korea hard and then, like a smart country, ran away. Before I threw the doors open, I heard Indonesia yell, " Your looking for Trouble at the Party Looser! " 
——————————————
Okkkkk this took long enough, but I'm f i n n a l l y done. I'm sorry it took so long, about a month
But I finally mustered up the courage and time to do this. I'm sorry anxiety, stress, and homework have taken grasp of me but I'm finally able to finish this. I gotta start brainstorming for chapter 5 the next chapter will be a bit shorter than this one. I just wanted to grasp the characters and story. Have a nice Monday! ( If you just received this but if not then have a nice week! )