Hello? Can you hear me?

His POV
Three years, three, I've been stuck in this house, no one came to visit. Only to pick up my stuff. Why did they even pick up my stuff anyway? The clueless ghost thought.
But he kept waiting for someone to come. He kept on waiting. But today was the day his prayers were answered.

The door knob started to move but He thought nothing of it and kept staring at the baby blue sky It was a daily thing for him to do. The sky was his company, it never left him, it was like his best friend.
*THUMP*
He turns around and saw someone putting their luggage on the floor.
They made eye contact for a second until the strange girl turned away.
He stops everything. And runs inside. He felt happy for once. He was in so much joy.
"hello? Can you hear me?" He comes from outside quickly and runs up to her excited.
She didn't respond.
"Ma'am? I saw you look at me can you see me?" "Please? Hello? I just need a frie-"
She walks upstairs with her suitcase.
"Well then-" the tears weld up in his eyes "All I wanted was a friend."
He walks upstairs to find the girl putting her stuff away. And making the bed.
My old bed.
She was beautiful though.
So beautiful.
She had dark brown skin that glowed when the light touched her delicate skin.
Her dark brown eyes.
Plump pinkish brown lips with a layer of gloss.
"Beautiful" he said.
She took out her phone and started dialing a number.
"Hey momma, im here. I know you might be asleep so just wanted to tell you that I love you!"
I didn't understand a thing.
But her accent was charming, i loved it.
"Can you see me?" He asked desperately wanting an answer.
She got up and went downstairs to make dinner.
No response though. Maybe she cant see me... atleast I have company.
NIGHT.
I laid in my old bed watching her sleep, her face was adorable she looked peaceful it made me smile. Her eyes opened and stared straight into my eyes. Her eyes opened wide.
So did mine.
But she got up and slept downstairs.
I just want a friend. Thats all i ask for.
So why do you keep pushing me away?