Chapter 1

(A/N the first chapter is always shitty to write, but hopefully you enjoy and keep reading.)
Hayden

Never in my life I thought I would leave New York, I've grown up there and just everything was right there... and then my father got a job offer in LA, of course he took it. With that me, Taylor and my parents just left, just like that.

I would be lying if I said I was happy, because I'm not. To be honest, I made it like hell for everyone. I'm 19 so I could have stayed in NY, but seeing my family move away from me? No thanks, I'm not going to be left alone.

Therefore the two weeks before we moved, my brother and I stopped being close. We began fighting all the time, because I was against moving and he meant that I was acting like a bitch. But who wouldn't? When you leave everything behind because of a job.

The house is pretty and the beach is pretty near us, so that's a great thing. Also is hotter here, I feel like it's always cold in NY. So maybe it's some good things about moving.

My friends and I promised to not loose contact, but we're far away from each other. Therefore I'm not so sure that promise is going to stay as we planned it. I've been here for a few hours and I already feel disconnected from them.

"Hayden, get down here!" My brother yelled from outside of the house, rolling my eyes I listened and walked downstairs. Taylor stood outside by some of the moving boxes, waiting on me instead of taking them inside - which made the annoyance worse.

"What is your problem? I'm unpacking upstairs." I told him with a bored tone, not in the mood for his shit. "Mom and dad told you to bring the boxes inside, what are you waiting for?" Taylor rolled his eyes and huffed, this is the regular conversations between us. Both of us getting more and more irritated by the second.

"You can move the rest of the boxes, I'm not going to do all the work." He told me, beginning to walk away. Shock filled my face as I grabbed his arm, preventing him from walking away. "I'm busy unboxing inside, you can't just think I will do everything just because mom and dad treat you like a baby!" I yelled back at him with big eyes.

Taylor crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at me. "They're not! If anyone is a baby it's you!" He yelled back, getting more and more on my nerves. This is what happens when you let your kid do everything and never say no, they end up like brats that never listen. I on the other hand is the only one who says something, which makes our friendship worse.

"Stop being such a fucking brat and do something for others, for once in your life think about someone else than yourself!" I was now shouting loudly at him, probably the whole neighbourhood heard this. I didn't care, I was done with this.

Taylor just angrily walked away, leaving me with all of the boxes that was left. I'm not the strongest girl on the planet and I knew our parents wouldn't be home for hours, even though we just moved here. So it was up to me now, moving all of this shit inside.

Grunting I walked over and just looked at them for the longest time, deciding if I was going to move them or see if Taylor actually got the blame for it. To be honest, I've never been the favourite child. I don't know what makes him better than me, but apparently he is. If I don't move them, I would surly get in trouble for it.

"Need some help?" A voice asked from behind me, I yelped and turned around in shock. Not prepared for anyone to walk up to me. I stared at the guy for a few seconds, depending on I should say yes to this stranger or not. "I live across the street, me and my roommates heard the fight. I was the only one who had the guts to walk over." He laughed when he saw how uneasy I got.

"Oh, alright. That would be nice." I smiled and looked over at the big house across the street. "I'm Hayden." I smiled at the blonde guy. "And if your buddies want to help, I won't say no." I laughed as I looked over at the boxes.

"Sam." He nodded. "They probably will, seems like you need the help." He said as he waved the others boys over. "This is Corey, Jake and Colby." He introduced his friends to me when they made it to the other side.

I introduced myself to the new people and we started working, because of their help, it went much faster than what it would've without them. After fighting with my brother, these guys helped me lighten up. Never thought it would have fun carrying boxes, but they made it fun.

Apparently they all are YouTubers, I don't watch things on YouTube that much. So it weren't a surprise for me that I didn't know who they were. They also seemed to like the fact that I didn't know them, I guess they are a big thing on the internet.

Colby didn't seem as friendly as the others though, I constantly caught him giving me glares. Not really appreciating that, he didn't have to help, so being an ass weren't necessary. I'm used to Taylor glaring at me all the time, but for strangers to do it, makes me uncomfortable.

"Thank you guys so much for helping me out. I would have offered something, but to be honest I don't really have anything to offer." I awkwardly said and scratched the back of my neck, feeling quite nervous for some reason.

Corey laughed and smiled at me. "That's alright, we don't need something in return." He told me, calming my nerves a bit. "You should come and hang out with us when you got time." Corey said and they were about to leave.

"I would like that, thank you." I smiled sheepishly. I gave Sam my number before they left so we could stay in contact if I wanted to come over.

When I walked back inside, I began unpacking as much as I could before my parents came home. Seeing Taylor didn't do shit while I was bringing the rest of the boxes inside for him.

Douche.