Chapter 39

Artemis  P.O.V.

I knew the incident of him revealing himself would cause trouble, but I never thought that Percy would vanish.

The moment he ran out of the throne room, I was sure that he just needed a break, so I decided not to go after him.

But soon time was passing and he was nowhere to be seen. And the worst thing was that I couldn't sense his presence. Like he wasn't apart of the hunt anymore. That was nearly impossible, only I could disconnect the link.

The moment I made the realization I flashed to Olympus to find Hestia.

"Hestia there is a problem." I said and I could see that she already knew and was angry, but tried to conceal it.

"Percy is missing. I sensed some very strong feelings from him earlier and the next moment I couldn't locate him." Hestia spoke as she clapped her hands.

Instantly all the Olympians appeared and so did the Heroes of Olympus, counselors from camp half-blood, centurions from camp Jupiter, Chiron, Lupa, other minor gods, the rest of my hunters, the Council of Cloven Elders, some of the Amazons and many others that started talking all at the same moment.

Poseidon banged his trident on the ground, cracking it, making all the chatter die down. I figured Hestia had already informed Poseidon and Zeus-why she had called all of us here?

"Father, why are we here?" asked Jason.

"There has been an incident, a very serious one." Zeus said, glaring at his brother.

"Haze or formally Percy Jackson is missing." And shouts erupted all around the room. I observed the closest people to the old Percy and their reactions. They wore a look of shock and sadness. I mean they just got him back and now they lost him again.

Zeus was the one this time to make everyone stop talking, except for Hades.

"What do you mean is missing? Where is he?" He erupted while Hestia seemed to try to locate him once more.

"Brother, please calm down. Let Artemis talk."

"But he is the best chance we have in finding my son. And now he's gone." Stated Hades as he slouched in his throne.

I took a deep breathe, then I explained the whole incident, starting from Haze's and my link.

After we explained it, Poseidon threw his trident hiring Ares and pinning him to his chair. "I just got him back!" Cried Poseidon.

Hestia quickly ran over to him, whispering soothing things in his ear. I really felt bad for Poseidon, I know he deservedly hurt, but it has been to long.

"The fact is that he isn't in America" said Hestia, taking me out of my thoughts.

"After I blessed him I could calculate with some deviation his location." I told them.

"Wherever he is, we will find him." Said Jason trying to lift the spirits. "We're taking about Percy. One of the greatest and strongest heroes ever lived. He survived Tartarus for your sakes."

"We will have to prepare search units. We will meet tomorrow morning to discuss the details." Zeus with a tone that ended the meeting.

"I am off to find Sally," Poseidon said while the other Gods left to find any clue about Percy or find people for the search teams.

So, we all flashed ourselves out. I appeared in my palace in Olympus and I laid down to my bed thinking about Percy or Haze, whatever.

I had insisted on him not joining the Hunt, thinking of him as a low life male. But he made me realize that some males are hurt too, and now he is gods-don't-know-where. He might even be injured or may die.

And it had to happen now and had to be Percy. Maybe the first man I ever respected through my life. The first man that I've ever seen be broken inside out and still have enough fight left to help and save others.

One thing is for sure though; Whoever we are fighting against, will be the hardest on yet.

*************************************************

                                  Haze's P.O.V.

Slowly I started gaining consciousness and realized two things. One, I was chained heavily and two, I must have been hit too hard because I could feel not only a terrible headache but also blood in my hair.

"So, the Hero is alive. For a while I thought that such a small hit in the head would kill the mighty Percy Jackson" said a dark voice full of sarcasm.

"Why are you hiding, scared of a man tied down on a table!" I yelled only to be stopped by the nails the handcuffs had.

"Perseus Jackson. You are not in place to talk. Much less threaten me."  Said the thing from a dark corner.

My heart stuttered from panic.

"You..." I managed to say before he hit me again, engulfing me in darkness once more.

:) 

This chapter is dedicated to @Maximum117

If you could say sorry for something you did, would you and why?

Till next time cheerios!

~J.F.