Chapter 27

Artemis's P.O.V.

Idiot

Idiot

Idiot

Haze is such a idiot.

Fighting with campers. Something that was quite enjoyable, but something that will have to go in front of the consul.

I waited as all the campers and and hunters scurried on back to what they were doing before.

I smirked as I saw one of the people who was inquired was Derek, the scum who always hits on my hunters and myself.

I approached Haze who stood waiting in the same spot.

"M'Lady," He said as he turned around.

"Your so stupid." I said

" I know." He replied abruptly, looking down.

Why would he agree to that so fast? I thought.

I shrugged it off. I put my arm out and waited for him to have a firm grip on it before we flashed to Olympus.

I  quietly summoned the Olympians and when they walked in, all the Olympians are sitting in there rightful places except for Poseidon.  They waited patiently at Poseidon but he never came.

That is until Ares became so impatient that he went and dragged Poseidon here.

I heard Haze mutter how lousy Poseidon looks, apparently not quite enough because when I looked up all gods and goddesses were looking at him ,intriguingly.

Half of the  Olympians looked at him weirdly, meanwhile the others were quickly turning away, ignoring the  statement.

"Father," I spoke carefully.  "He wasn't the first to attack," I said slowly.

Zeus sighed heavily, "Daughter, you had said this boy is the Guardian of the Hunt, Wilderness and the Moon, mainly you?"  I nodded with a blank expression.

The boy stared at Poseidon oddly, like they had known each other for a long time.

" He attacked a camper." Zeus stated. "You know that is strictly forbidden.

The boy seems to be ignoring us and kept his stare on mainly Poseidon.  Now I was getting suspicious. 

"He— He doesn't flirt with my hunters, he has protected us, and he has also proved himself not just to me but also my hunters." I yelled with frustration and put my  hands on my head. 

Hestia abruptly got up and pulled Haze out of the room. We all have her curios glances.

Zeus coughed. "Continue."

"Haze has proved himself numerous times over this time I've known him. He doesn't just protects us but I believe he cares for us. And I-I think the feeling is mutual."

The consul became silent, staring at me like I had grown a second head.

Maybe I have.

Trusting a male.

More pacifically, another male.

The silence didn't last for long, before the creaking of the rusty coble door of the throne room opened with Hestia and Haze appearing.

Hestia had a smile upon her face as Haze kept his head down.

" We have come to a compromise." Announced Hestia. " Haze has decided that he will help us for the war and will reveal himself to the consul at the end of the war, no mask or mist either ."

With this she all had our attention.

Mist.  I thought currently to myself. Does that mean when I saw his frost hair, pale skin, and peculiar orbs , was just an illusion?

"Yes, I must say I'm curious," Athena said, and Poseidon nodded in agreement, drawing me out of my thoughts.

All the gods quickly got into their own chambers of talking fits of what they thought the should do.

"Father ," I  said. I  guess he got the meaning and lighting striked in the middle of the throne room, "Meeting dismissed!"

The gods was about to flash away, before something perplexing happened.

Apollo sat forward in his seat, holding his gut. He made perplexing sounds before looking up.

I looked at his now dark, swindful eyes and saw them making eye contact directly with Haze.

Fog came out of his mouth before wrapping around him, like it was suffocating but it wasn't.

One thought crossed my mind right when he was opening his mystic mouth .

It's time for another prophecy.

Welp this is short..... :/

What's the name of the sleeping God's son who helped Piper?

Till next time.....