Selected

Disclaimer:

I don't own the PJO characters all rights to Rick Riordan

_________________________________________________________

Annabeth POV

Ever since me and Percy met I've had a crush on him.

When I heard that he had come of age and would be holding a selection I had to enter.

I'm getting ahead of my self.

My name is Annabeth Chase and I'm the daughter of Lady Athena and Lord Fredrick.

My mom died when I was 6 in a rebel attack. I'm the 'Lady' of Athens.

After my mom died my dad married the spawn of the devil Helen. She would always pretend to be nice and when my dad isn't here she treats me like Im the scum of the earth.

The only time I was happy was when I was at camp with Percy and his siblings.

I miss them so much. They are more of family then Bobby and Matthew my step-brothers.

I miss Coraline's sarcasm and quirkiness, Tyson's love of books, and Percy in general.

I was in the marketplace looking for the messenger for the royals.

I saw a line of girls. I didn't tell my anyone about me entering being I didn't have any friends.

Also if I told Helen she would have me drop out.

I head home hoping to not get caught.

When I get in my room I take out my photo album flipping though photos of me and the royal family.

My favorite is of me and Percy kissing. The Stolls took the photo and gave it to both me and Percy.

It was when we where at the castle and the rebel alarms went off and we heard rebels coming down the hall.

I was so sacred he would get hurt and I couldn't keep my emotions down so I kissed him and he pushed me into a safe room.

I remember crying alone cause I thought he got hurt or killed. After the alarms stopped a guard came to get me.

I found out late that he was ok. Also the Stolls happened to run down the stairs to get to a room when they found us and took a photo.

I continue to flip and I land on a photo of me, Thalia, Coraline, Hazel, and Bianca.

My eyes start to water as I remember we where leaving camp to go home.

That day there was a rebel attack and the palace in Italy and Bianca being the oldest was rushing them into her closet when the rebels came and grabbed her.

Nico said she went down fighting after closing the door to the room.

Just then my evil step mom Helen came in.

"Ugh what are you doing" she asked.

"Going through old photos" I said.

She grabbed it out of my hands.

"Give it back" I screamed at her.

"I think I will keep this one" she said ripping the photo out of the album.

"Give it back" I screamed chasing her out of my room.

"Whats going on" my dad says coming out of the study.

"She is yelling at me sweetie how disrespectful" Helen said.

I glare at her "Dad she took my photo of me and my friends" I told him.