John's Little Secret

John was suddenly aware of the looks whenever he and Paul were out around town.  Not just looks, more like smirks and snickers.  Particularly whenever he would pass the Starrisons residence right next door to him and Paul.

At first John ignored it.  The Starrisons always had a stick up their tight butts when it came to the McLennons.  Haters gonna hate, John figured.  But they went on.

"What!" John said when he walked by a smirking George and Ringo as they tended to their pristine yard. "What!"

"Nothing." George said with another smirk.  John didn't miss the little nudge he gave Ringo.

"I saw that." John pointed at their nudging.  "Tell me what's going on."

"Geez," Ringo said.  "Ego much?"

"Every time I pass by here you guys do this." John said.  "You know something.  What the hell is it?"

The Starrisons giggled again before George took out his phone and showed John the reason for the snickers and smirks. 

It was a picture of John back when he was with Yoko.

Both were nude. Butt naked nude.

"Uhhh," John was speechless. It was this picture that Yoko called "Two Virgins".

"I just love the smiles," Ringo said. "You two look so happy." He snickered.

"I just love the expression of the photo." George giggled.

John was mortified. "Wha--who--how?"

"Ask Yoko, she posted it." George said.

John rushed away and took out his phone to make a call.

"Hello," Yoko answered. "Yoko's Magnificent Conceptual Art Studio and Printing, where we make dreams come to life. Yoko here, how can I help you?"

"Yoko there's a nude pic of me all over the internet!!"

"Who is this?"

"You know damn well who this is!" John yelled into the phone.  "Did you post that nude pic of us?"

"You mean The Two Virgins?"

"Uh yeah, that would be it."

Yoko giggled. "Tee hee, I sure did."

"And you did it because. . ."

"I believe in the spirituality of the naked human." Yoko said. "I wanted to post that theory on my blog."

"Why? We were young and stupid and wasted on X and Jack Daniels."

"I wanted to capture the essence of our love from back in the day."

"Why didn't you ask me?"

"I did." Yoko said. "You said I could."

"Was I drunk?"

"Probably, but I couldn't wait around until you were sober."

John tried to calm down. Okay, so there was a nude pic of him out there. No big deal, people put nudes out there all the time. 

He heard Paul come home. More like stormed in.

"Hey, babe."

John tried to give Paul a hug and kiss but Paul stood there firm with arms folded.

"Don't hey babe me, you nudist."

Oh crap.

"How'd you know?"