"Who's that texting you, babe?" Mahogany asked.

"It's nobody, don't worry about it." He put his phone down on the night table and got back into bed.

He put his arms around Mahogany and gave her a kiss, sticking his tongue in too. Kaiser began smacking her lips signalling Maggie that she was hungry. Maggie adjusted her robe to the side.

"I gotta head to the mall again." She threw her head back remembering that she had to leave in the cold.

"Why? Didn't you get everything?" He asked.

"I forgot to pick up Kaiser's presents." She looked down at Kai.

"Want me to go and pick them up?" He offered.

"No, you gotta rest. It's fine." She shook her head.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes, bae. I'm sure." She kissed his cheek.

"Besides, your mom is coming over to see you." She looked down at Kaiser.

"My mom?".

"Yeah, can't she visit?" She narrowed her brows.

"Whatever..".

"Could you put on YouTube?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." He nodded his head.

He reached over to the remote and saw his phone lighting up again. He turned it over then handed the remote over to Mahogany. Maggie watched him turn his phone over and tried to compose himself. He got up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Where you going?" She asked putting Kaiser down and placing the pillows around her.

"Bathroom, I'll be back." He said opening the door then closing it.

Once Maggie heard him peeing, she quickly leaned over to his phone and looked at his lock screen. She read the message and shook her head wanting to cry so bad but she held it in.

-

———

Liked by _thena, montana

Liked by _thena, montana.atl and 90,780 others

@mahogany_x: Wassup, Instagram?
It's been a min

View all 11,609 comments

@kaain_: my sexy ma😍🤤

@random: it has been a min, sis! How's the baby doing?

@mahogany_x: the baby is fine, thanks for asking❤️

@tiiz: look at my beautiful niece💗