Chapter 22: Jumped

2 weeks later...

Sunday
2nd June 2019

10:08 a.m

Omniscient

Mahogany and Kain have been going at it everyday for at least 2 weeks now

Mahogany and Kain have been going at it everyday for at least 2 weeks now. They've just been having sex non-stop. They just can't keep their hands off of each other. Mahogany just loves being around Kain and she's gotten used to his length but she still isn't able to handle it all on her own. Shereen found out about her daughter losing her virginity. She was just a little disappointed, just a little but she realised that Maggie was grown and she could do whatever she wanted to do. School was also out meaning that Maggie didn't have to go to school. She was happy that she had graduated, and so was Shereen. Her last baby was finally done with high school. All that was left now is college.

Kain threw his head back as he removed the blunt from his lips, blowing out smoke as a groan escaped from his lips. He watched as Mahogany did her thing whilst he sat back and just smiled. Maggie stopped what she was doing and took a deep breath before sighing. It was so hot in his man cave and she just needed to be elsewhere. Kain gave her a kiss and she smiled. She climbed off of him and laid beside him, naked.

"I'm going to sleep upstairs in your room." Maggie stood up and Kain watched as her ass jiggled.

"Imma be up there in a min'." He bit down on his lip and pulled on his chin hair.

"Damn..." He said before chuckling to himself.

He sighed and pulled out his phone. Not too long ago, somebody texted a picture from a random number. He didn't know who it was and he was curious. He's already got people trynna ruin everything that's his and there's stupid ass people sending half pictures of naked women asking Kain if he remembers them. They were sending all sorts of texts that were threats but nothing scares Kain. If anything, they should be scared of who they're messing with. He looked at the picture once more trying to figure out who it was.

Unknown: You've been real naughty, Matthews. Wait until your girl finds out about this...
5:54 a.m

Unknown: