Chapter 34: Snatched

Friday
29th November 2019

11:46 a.m

Omniscient

"She's so beautiful

"She's so beautiful.." Shereen cooed.

"Y'all made a beautiful baby.." She grinned.

"Thank you for visiting, Ma." Kain pulled Shereen in for a hug.

"No problem. Just call if y'all need anything help, a'ight?" She gave Maggie a hug too.

"We will.".

After Shereen left, Maggie took a seat on the couch, "How was last night?" Kain asked.

"Tiring.." She frowned, "I was upset than you wasn't there to help me, babe." She folded her arms.

"I know, I'm sorry but I was doing some important things.." He kissed her cheek.

"I know you was." She smiled, "She was hard to handle though. But whenever she cries and you pick her up, she sleeps like an angel again. I'm jealous that she loves you more than me.." Maggie frowned.

"Jealous? It's only been a week, Maggie." Kain laughed.

"I know." She laughed too.

"How you feeling?" Kain questioned.

"I'm okay, I guess.." She shrugged.

"You ain't feeling any type of pain?" He asked.

"No." She shook her head.

"Cool.".

"Where's your mom? Wasn't she supposed to come by yesterday?" Mahogany asked getting ready to feed her baby.

"I don't know where she at. She probably got caught up with something. She'll most definitely stop by." Kain shrugged.

"Come on, Kaiser." Mahogany picked up her newborn.

Yeah. That was her name. Kaiser. Kaiser Precious Aimee Matthews. Kain didn't want her to have a spanish middle name like he and his siblings do but Maggie definitely wanted a French middle name for her daughter just like her and her siblings. The name Kaiser, Mahogany just loved. Despite the fact that it was a boys name, she's heard of a few girls with that name. The name Precious was chosen because of what Kain had said yesterday. Her other name, Aimee, is French for loved. Mahogany just loved her name and thought that it was unique.

"Let's get you fed, mama." She smiled.

"Look at her smiling.." Kain said taking a picture of his queens.

"She happy to be in her mama's arms..".

"She has not smiled once in my arms, Kain. Only yours. The only reason why she's smiling is because she's going to eat." Maggie raised a brow.