Chapter 26: Everybody deserves the truth

Sunday
14th July 2019

10:50 a.m

Omniscient

"This is cute

"This is cute.." Mahogany twisted her lips to the side as she picked up a boob tube.

"When are you even going to wear that? You're pregnant.." Kain narrowed his eyes.

"I know, I'm very aware of that." Mahogany looked at him.

"Even if you weren't, I wasn't gonna let you walk out of the house looking like that.." Kain removed the boob tube from her hands and put it down.

"Come on, jumper aisle. I'm sure you'll find something more appropriate there." He muttered.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up." Maggie laughed, "I'll wear what I'll want to wear and when." She folded her arms.

"And that's really unfair, bae. When I told you that you can't come out looking like this, you refused to remove your clothes." Maggie said looking at his white tee and grey shorts.

"Because, it's petty.".

"Well, what you're doing is petty, son. And the only reason why I don't want you wearing this is because in summer, guys look fine as hell in white tees and the shorts..? Oh lawd, don't get me started on the grey shorts, bruh...Girls will immediately noticed your dick print." Maggie got closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

He busted out laughing, "No they won't. Man, you tripping.".

"I'm not tripping, I'm just saying." Maggie pulled on his print.

"Don't be starting now, girl." He looked down at her.

"I'm not starting anything." She laughed, "But I'm stating facts, and you know it's true." She stated as he put his arm around her shoulders and they exited the store.

"A'ight then, I don't want you wearing no boob tube because these lil' fast ass niggas will start getting too damn thirsty. Man, just one move and that shit reveals your shit." He grabbed her breasts.

"Fuck is you doing, Kain?" She swatted his hand away.

"Exactly." He shook his head.

"You're my girl and I'm you're man. Those are my lips, my pussy and my tits. I don't need to be sharing with nobody." He shrugged.

"Don't be saying that. They're mine." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm just stating facts." He imitated her and she giggled.

"Kain, I'm hungry. Can we seriously get something to eat now?" Mahogany frowned.

"Man, can't we just buy a few more shit first?" He asked kissing her cheek.