Scene 6 - This is Agent Chater

We are now at the church, or home, of Father Unwin – BISHOP's most secret agent. Housed at St. Michael and All Angels Church in Buckinghamshire, we are inside the lounge of his house – not the church itself. He is sat reading some book again, perhaps the bible for his cover-up. His earphone is messaging out another radio call from BISHOP.

BISHOP:

And so Father Unwin, that is the latest information of this case. You are to come to our HQ in London to receive the required equipment and details of this special assignment.

Unwin:

Very well BISHOP, if that's what your orders are.

BISHOP:

Oh, one more thing Father. You will require the services of an assistant.

Unwin:

An assistant BISHOP?

BISHOP:

Correct. The full details will be instructed to you at our headquarters in London.

The radio ends. Matthew sits on the opposite side to Unwin, reading a magazine of some kind instead of pottering around in the garden. He listened to every word of the conversation and is prepared as much as Unwin.

Matthew:

An assistant, Father?

Unwin:

Yes Matthew, I myself am surprised that such experienced secret agents need any sort of assistance in any grand scheme.

Matt laughs.

Matthew:

I know Father. But if this plot is as big as Agent Blake described, then the assistant would just be there to help us brief the situation.

Unwin:

Correct Matthew. Now to London, we have an appointment with BISHOP.

The two have both set off into the Model T once more, a valuable car for even the new decade, with a nice yellow colour to it. Its destination is BISHOP HQ, in London, the Centre Point. After perhaps an hour, we can clearly see that Unwin and Mathew have arrived at the HQ with Gabriel parked nearby. Inside, both agents begin the brief. A rarity to actually meet the BISHOP in person for an assignment. The BISHOP sits at his desk with Unwin and Matt standing directly in front of the man, awaiting further instructions.

BISHOP:

Father Unwin, Agent Harding, I know that it is a rarity to visit my office, but as you have gathered this is definitely a top priority assignment. Before we begin, I would like to introduce you to your associate in your mission, Ms. Chater.

He presses a button on his desk to call her in.

Come in Ms. Chater.

The woman in her mid-20s enters politely. Shutting the cabinet-like doors behind her, she smiles as she places her hands together in front of her smart suit-like jacket after stroking her blonde hair. Her relatively flat heals are placed next to each other to stand smart, first impressions always count.

Gentlemen, this is Ms. Chater. She will act as more than a simple assistant, she will be by your sides for the whole operation.

Unwin:

Good morning Ms. Chater, a pleasure.

BISHOP:

Ms. Chater, this is Father Unwin and his associate Matthew.

She moves forward to shake the hands of her new acquaintances.

Emma:

I've heard a lot about you both, I am impressed by your work.

Unwin:

I am gratified.

Matthew:

So, what have you heard about us Ms. Chater?

Emma:

Please, call me Emma.

Matthew:

In that case Emma...

BISHOP:

Back to the assignment lady and gentlemen, you cannot afford to waste time on this assignment. For all we know the same terrorists are plotting to attack London again, or perhaps a much bigger target.

Unwin:

What is our mission BISHOP?

BISHOP:

You will use the minimisation machine to shrink yourselves down to size and head for the location that Agent Blake discovered.

Emma:

I have the map location in my pocket sir.

BISHOP:

Excellent Ms. Chater. You will proceed to the specified target, break into the lair of the terrorists and destroy the complex.

Emma:

Do we have the authority to destroy them sir?

BISHOP:

These orders came directly from the Prime Minister himself.

Matthew:

And besides, we can't let them lose for them to start all over again.

Emma:

No, you're right Matthew.

BISHOP:

I'm afraid to say that we have no knowledge of the complex and can only leave the operation up to you three once inside alone. Is that clear?

Unwin:

Quite understand BISHOP.

BISHOP:

Very good. All I can now wish you is the best of luck...