Spawning in a fateful day

A story to my little short rebellious life that i had as a red with green tints Utah Raptor.
-
Play "Jurassic Park Theme [1000 Slower]" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bxk6whImKI)
(start from 0 and enjoy reading with 50% volume x3)
-
-
-
~Being born as a little red raptor~
-

I was born... between the big gulf tower and twin complex but right at the beach as a tiny little juve red raptor, and immediately heard unknown herbivores calling each other faraway ahead of me, so i decided to sprint at them as much as i could, had to keep sniffing them out for their footsteps as they were running the whole time leaving a LOT of footsteps behind them Dx

-

Anyway, i got to them eventually, and immediately the dark brown one tried to attack me but noticed that i was walking by him instead of rushing at him and stopped his rush at me and friend called me, so i did as well, it seems like all 3 of them were in voice chat since the other two rushed down as well and stopped and friend called, hence a new bond was formed between me and these 3...juve almost adult diablos?

-

-

~The little journey with the newly found family of 3 Diablos~

-

So, the issue now seemed that the 3 diablos stamina was regenerating way faster than mine as i used up all of mine to catch up to them.. so the struggle begins to keep up with my newly weird family...but...fate seemed to have an unlikely twist as it would seem with this one...the little red raptor..(oh i just realized...little red riding hood?...shakes head..sorry) kept walking now while sniffing for his new family's footsteps..and suddenly started to hear them broadcasting and calling for him..O.O the little raptors heart felt nice and warm as the 3 diablo's kept calling for the raptor right by a medium sized ribs, i quickly went over..."nice timing" i thought as i was actually getting hungry..and this is where i stopped and waited for my stamina to regen....

-

-

What felt a long time made the lil raptor feel somewhat ready to run(50%+ stamina now) and so he started jolting and running after his new family's footsteps...he could hear them broadcasting from far away?...the little raptor not used to other dinosaurs roars or calls(new to the game >.>) as he tried to keep up..the roars now kept on happening a bit too often, i was far away now, sniffed and realized that they are calling for me most definitely as i can see a huge circle of water coming from the direction of their calls.. couldn't help but wiggle my lil raptor tail with joy as i tried to rush and hopefully soon to meet up with them... few minutes of running and the little tiny juve raptor stopped at his feet as he could notice a dead body...heart racing and hoping it wasn't one of the members of the 3 diablo family that he now belongs to..but sadly...it was no one ate from it...i felt disrespected...so decided to eat one of my dead new family member..confused with feelings if this was the right thing to do or not..as he'd have never stabbed their backs no matter what....the raptor still able to hear roars from not far of a distance...i wanted to rush in...but decided to get my stamina back first...i eventually did...but didn't head towards the waters...cause i noticed a 2nd dead body...now with a hurt little raptor heart..i decided to lay down by the body of the 2nd member of my new family...as a sign of respect...and started to search..to see if i could find the 3rd and member which seemed to have made it out of this eventful fate but to no avail as the raptor didnt find any footprints or dead bodies.

-

-

A sad lonely moment for our friendly red rebellious Utah Raptor and meeting...new dangerous bloody friends?~