"You're not coming?"

"No, not yet, I'm just going to say a few words to Adam," I smile to ease her worries.

"Okay," she answers and walks off.

I wait until she's inside the car, "When you see her... I want you to stay far. Go right if she goes left, if she goes to the front of the class then you need to go to the motherfucking back and when she takes a breath, I want you to hold yours. Stay the fuck away from her do you understand me?" I said dangerously cool.

"Yes," he answers quietly.

"And if you don't..." I pulled my pea coat back and he caught sight of my gun and gulped. "Glad we have an understanding."

I went over to my car and got in the driver's seat and gently sped out of the parking lot.

"I literally have to hold my breath every time I get into a car with you."

I shook my head at her lies.

"And Adam, is he your friend?"

"He was in your class so I used him to pass on my notes to you and to tell me where you were on campus."

She slapped me, "I can't believe you. How do you even know him?"

"He's a drug dealer, everyone knows
him."

She looks over at me in surprise.

"Let me guess, he sells your drugs for you at the college parties that's why you know him."

"I love how smart you are. Except now he sells his own drugs."

"No way," she says.

"Yup."

"I made a few calls on my way here to get you a dress and shoes for tonight."

"If you weren't worth billions, I would never let you spend this much money on me."

"I just want you to save your own, you could do something with it for yourself or your family."

"You're so thoughtful, I got lucky with you."

"No way I got lucky with you, you're stunning, smart and you have the most amazing pussy
there is."

She shook her head at my last comment.

"You were being so sweet until you said that. How are you always so vocal about sex and nothing else?"

"If you knew how you felt, you wouldn't be able to stop speaking about your pussy too," I said. She just laughed and shook her head.

~~~

I watched her put on the last swipe of her lipgloss before she grabbed her clutch and followed me to the car. I opened the door of the jet black Lamborghini for her and as soon as she sat down I closed her door and got in the driver's seat and sped off.

I stepped into my parents' beautifully decorated mansion with the most beautiful girl on my arm. She looks delicately eloquent in the white pants suit by Gucci. Her hair was swept into a ponytail with edges which gave her this cute younger look.