Chapter 32

*Luke's POV*

Graduation was next week and after that it was summer and after that Elisa would have to board her plane to NY. I'm really happy for her but deep down I'm breaking, like what would I do if I she's not by my side, how will I know she's safe without my company? These were my thoughts that were tormenting me as I walked the school hallways and just hoping they would give me an answer.

"Hey Luke" Alexa said.

"What do you want" I said annoyed. I really didn't like her and didn't feel like talkong to her.

"There's no need to be rude. I just want to talk to you and clear things up. I know we ended things on a wrong note but all I want is to apologize" she said running her bony fingers along my arm.

"Alexa leave! My girlfriend is gonna come out any minute and she won't be happy once she sees us talking" I said trying to get rid of her 'cos I didn't like this at all.

"Please you can't be dating her I mean I'm way better than her anyways" she said stepping closer to me.

"Hey Luke look what I just found in-" I heard Elisa say coming back from the bathroom. Alexa already had her unappetizing lips on mine, but I didn't dare kiss her back. I broke the kiss immediately and began to explain to Elisa.

"No Elisa it's not what it looks like please listen to me" I said and she just backed away like a puppy does when intimidated by someone.

"No Luke it's exactly what it looks like. You have been cheating on me with the biggest slut at school how could you?" she said.

"Watch your mouth freak" Alexa said defending herself.

"Alexa can you fuck off?" I said angry now because thanks to her my life is running on a thin line. She left, letting out an annoying laugh as if happy that I was in this position.

"Elisa listen to me please it's not what it looks like I would never cheat on you trust me" I begged for her to believe me but she just smacked me across my face and left tears running down her face. I was left alone throughout the whole day since Elisa didn't show up to class the rest of the day.

*Elisa's POV*

I ran all the way to Damien's grave crying and not believing what I just saw. Luke was kissing Alexa.

"Damien you won't believe what I just saw. I can't believe this is happening again. Why is it that every time I fall for a guy they always got to end up cheating on me, especially when I thought everything changed once I met Luke" I said crying my eyes out.

"It's not fair how all the bad things always happen to me like there is nobody else in the world that can happen to them instead" I said stuttering.

"I guess I'm not meant to be next to any guy in my life. Ugh I just don't know what I'm doing wrong I regret not taking my life sooner when I had the chance" I said to him and continued crying.

I ran home after I calmed down and told Damien what happened and I was just desperate to have some fresh skin be cut open and have my blood run freely down my hand slowly, how I miss that feeling. I ran to my room looking for my blades and stopped once I found one. I put the blade close to my wrist but I couldn't break the promise I have made to Luke, my mom and Damien recently. Instead I left and headed to the beach hoping that would calm me down a bit.  I sat there on the beach, that brought a lot of memories. I took in the lovely sight of seagulls flying everywhere, waves crashing on the shore, and couples passing by happily, ugh. I stayed there for hours just thinking over my new life that was soon to come once I moved to NY, I couldn't wait to start over.