Chapter 7

*Elisa's POV*

I still couldn't shake off the thought of me almost getting raped if Luke wasn't there to save me, I don't know how I'd deal with it otherwise. I can't believe that it's been a week since the incident happened and I haven't told anyone, well besides Damien, but other than that nobody. I just realized I haven't thanked Luke for standing up for me.

I arrived to first period 10 minutes before the bell rang and sat at my desk just thinking over when would be the perfect time to thank Luke. Luke arrived 5 minutes later which surprised me why he's early enough usually he usually comes 2 minutes before the bell. I guess he was surprised to see me as well because he stopped at the door for a couple seconds but hurried over to his desk.

"Hey!" he said almost happy to see me.

"How ar-"

"Thanks for what happened that night and I'm sorry I got you involved" I said getting right to the point.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I knew something was going to happen the moment you walked into that alley." he said almost whispering as people began taking their seats.

"Just promise me you'll be more careful from now on" he said concerned for my safety.

"Promise" I said barely audible. And with that, I felt relieved that I got that over with.

*Luke's POV*

It's been a month after and now I'm laying in bed jamming to Sleeping w/ Sirens, god I love this band. I just remembered that I haven't caught up with my friends with everything that's been happening lately. So I decided to text Calum, 'cuz why not.

----- Text Messages --------

Luke: Sup mate

Calum: Hey long time we don't here about ya. How's it going mate?

Luke: Fine, you? how are the boys?

Calum: I'm great but the guys are a pain in the ass. its not the same without you.

Luke: yeah I miss you guys. when are you guys coming to visit?

Calum: when's your winter break?

Luke: like in 2 weeks

Calum: then we'll be there in 2 weeks yeah? gotta go Michael and Ashton are fighting over the last slice of pizza. See ya soon bro.

Luke: haha 'right then take care. later mate txt me when you guys get here.

Calum: alrighty then later

I threw my phone on my bed and played some Ed Sheeran on my pink speakers, surprised I still have them, and went to a deep sleep once my head came in contact with my pillow.