Chapter 15

*Luke's POV*

I was running some errands for my parents so I was basically out the whole day which kind of sucked since I wouldn't be able to meet the mystery girl Ashton kept talking about, but I guess they need some time alone.

I returned home around 6-ish feeling exhausted by all the driving around, I brought home some Panda Express.

"Honey I'm home" I joked as I threw my keys on the coffee table.

"Aw man you missed her today" Calum said.

"What do you mean" I said.

"Ashton and Lynette barely left. He went to drop her off at her house" he said.

"There is always a next time" I said.

"I like her she was chill. OMG you didn't get any soy sauce?" Michael said already looking trough the Chinese food bag.

"Sorry mate I've been busy I guess I forgot" I said.

"Apology accepted. But yeah you should've been here we had a great time" as soon as he finished Ashton walked in through the door.

"Man where were you?" he said and again I had to explain myself.

"That's alright I invited her to hang out again I just need to know when she's available" he said almost in a sad voice.

I spent the rest of the day listening to these dorks talking about their great time they had with Lynette while I was running around doing errands.

I wonder how she is or if she's exactly like Elisa, who I haven't stopped thinking about over the break.

------------------------------------

(A/N) Dun Dun Dun! Do you guys like it? -Y

Misunderstood // Luke HemmingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara