Chapter 13

*Luke's POV*

"Bro who's the chick you met at the candy shop huh?" I said hoping he'd want to talk with us about it in my room.

"Lynette, she has the most beautiful brown eyes, her hair is long and dark, and her smile is perfect." he started gushing about his new crush.

"Wow slow down mate you don't you don't want the love doctor to come" Calum said and we all started laughing except for Ashton.

"Screw you guys she's pretty and I already invited her to hang out so ha!" he said. I've never seen Ashton so happy and in love like that before. Maybe this mystery girl is important to him, just like Elisa is important to me.

"Well do you know where you're taking her?" I said trying to help him out.

"It's not a date is it" Michael said looking over to us as he

paused his video game.

"Noooo I just want you guys to meet her. I already mentioned you guys to her and I was planning on bringing her here if you don't mind Lucas." he said in a serious tone clearly a bit annoyed by us interrogating him.

"Don't call me that. And yeah you could bring her here" I stated.

" Why that's your name but whatever thanks mate." he said relief washing away.

I guess the tension in the air was clearing away about the girl that we would all meet tomorrow. All we had to do is wait till the next day.