Chapter 3

*Elisa's POV*

As soon as the bell rang for the end of the day, I rushed straight to my locker and later headed to the bathroom as quickly as possible. The only place that makes me feel better. As I got out my blades and started cutting I couldn't help but think about Luke and him noticing my cut. He must think I'm a self-conscious freak and I bet he'll tease me about it tomorrow which I was actually surprised he didn't do it, when he had the chance to. I bet he already believes all the shit that Alexa and Violet have told him about me, which only makes my hand holding the blade make a deeper cut into my skin making the blood gush out slowly. Now that I think of it, Luke has been so far one of the nicest people to me, considering I've been nothing but a dick to him and it's obviously his first day. He was probably trying to make a friend, which I didn't allow him to be. He's been one of the first guys that has ever talked to me during my years at high school since Damien died and all the fake rumors that Alexa and her gang started, from then on, no one has really talked to me.

After what felt like 10 minutes of cutting and letting my blood run freely down my hand, I finally decided to clean up and head out towards my job at a candy shop.

As I walked out towards the parking lot hoping everyone would be gone by now I could make out the figures of 3 people from far away. Once I kept getting closer I could make out the figures to be none other than the Queen Alexa, Sidekick Violet and Luke. Shit.

"Hey Elisa" I heard Luke say as I kept getting nearer to them. Great, I felt like I was in a Mario video game trying to get past a hard level in order to reach victory. I quickly walked past them keeping my head held down, ignoring him. Once I was safe enough and far away I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding in and took a deep breath. As I walked, I could already feel Alexa talking and telling a bunch of lies about me to Luke who would most likely tease me about it the following day. They were such sluts, Alexa and Violet, sitting on Luke's lap trying to get at every guy they saw. Ugh how much I wish that I could be somewhere else and away from people who bully me.

As I quickly made my way over to Marini's I quickly changed into my uniform, pulled my hair up into a ponytail, slipped on some bracelets along my wrists, and put on my best fakest smile. Work today wasn't busy which was peaceful otherwise I wouldn't have been able to deal with many customers on top with my problems as well. Which gave me time to unpack, unload and arrange all the new candy in order. I wasn't in the mood of being at work so within an hour or so I clocked out saying that I wasn't feeling good and would be making up my hours tomorrow.

As I walked out of the candy shop I headed over to my house just to find myself to be home alone since my dad works a night shift. I decided to make myself dinner.

I walked to my room and started working on all my homework that I have procrastinated on. After what seemed like forever of doing homework I finally grabbed my IPod and played one of my favorites by Green Day- Wake Me Up When September Ends, and started drawing. I was actually really good at drawing, that was a talent of mine.