Part XXXI: Her story

Start from the beginning

"Milk machine? Woah I haven't seen this before!" she went near the machine and scanned it with her curiosity.

What an idiot pfft.

——————————————
Minju's POV

This machine amazes me. I never seen this my whole life! I'm looking at it like crazy, checking on how is it build.

"Pfft hah- - - dxmn.  S-stop that, you might destroy it and your life isn't enough to pay that one" she said. I heard her walked away so I bid goodbye to the machine and followed her in the table near the glass wall.

Did she just laughed earlier?

"Did you laughed earlier?" I narrowed my eyes at her while smiling. It's my first time hearing her laugh so I'm grabbing the chance to ask if she really did laugh.

She avoided my gaze while holding the bottle tightly. "W-what are you fxckin looking at? Aish!" She raised the bottle and I thought she's going to hit me with it.

"Stop talking and just drink it you fool. You will die because of your weak body and I don't know where to hide that dxmn body of yours if you die infront of me" she opened her milk while looking outside the wall.

I just laughed because she's overreacting. I opened my milk but unfortunately, it's to hard to open.

sheez,  why won't this thing open?!

I put the milk on the table, giving it up. She just stared at it and poked me by the head. That hurts!

"Weakling" she opened the bottle with just a twist and put it infront of me. I drank it immediately since I'm really excited to taste a milk from here.

——————————–––––––––

Yujin's POV

She looks thirsty just by seeing how she drinks this effin milk. She immediately finished it. She puts the bottle in the table hard,  as if she won in a drinking match.

"It's tasty!" she smiled ear to ear and shifted her gaze at my bottle. "I won't give this punk. You're abusing it"I drank the milk fast until the bottle is left empty. She's just looking at me while I'm drinking it. Dxmm that eyes.

I put the empty bottle and glared at her. She shifted her gaze and just looked at the view in the glass wall.

"You know what? I'm really jealous to the thought of you, having all of this but you're just wasting it" she maintain her contact at the view. I glanced at her for a second, wondering if she's telling her story.

"All my life I've wanted to have a father who will take care of me and will stay by my side. I always thought when I was still a kid'Why am I experiencing this? Am I not like the other children? '. Their fathers are the one who's fetching them from school while me? I'm only walking alone towards our house, wearing that jealousy.  When I got home, my Mom is not in there since she's working hard for us to survive. The only one who's left in there is my Father who has the urge to go home after drinking liquor with her colleagues. He's just letting my Mom to work alone while he's just making pleasure of my Mom's salary. If he's not in a good mood, h- he would beat me together with my Mom" she started crying.

*cough* I don't know what to do with her. She's crying even more.

I thought that she had already finish her words but she continued it while sobbing.

"I-I'm going to my school with lots of bruises and w-when my teacher will ask me about where did I got those,  I'll just answer that I fell down when I was running but in reality,  my evil Father is beating us up. I don't know if I should really call him as a father that time"

"I was worried of my Mom. She received too much. She looks tired that she even had a plan for us to escape. We left our father behind and decided not to meet him again. In that time,  I- I was t-traumatize that I can't even talk for months. That's the reason why I don't want to see someone being hurt and beaten up infront of me.  All I wanted was to have a father like the other children. That's the only thing that I've wanted but it never came true"

She's crying very hard. Her eyes looks tired.

I took my handkerchief and handed it to her. Dxmn this lady, she owes me many things today.

She accepted it and wiped it in her tears. She stood up and went behind me.  "Thank you for listening to me. You're the only one whom I decided to talk it with since I knew that you're not paying attention to matters like this." her cold arms wrapped around me. I didn't have the chance to move since her arms are put tight around me. Fxck why am I feeling this?!

Loving The Bully || JinJooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara