I begin walking again, only to hear a noise behind. Quickening my pace , I hear the footsteps speed up theirs. Knew it.

Not looking I bump into someone and fall on my butt. I look up to smile happily

"Ah Meliodas!" I give him a quick hug and tell him that I was looking everywhere for him.

"I was in the bar, they have some really good Ale. Maybe one day we should open a bar of our own." That'd be fun to be honest.

"Ohh yea ! And we can name it the boar hat ! Only because of Lizs love for the pig species and I as well am fond of them, they're so cute!!" I giggle.

"Yea especially when they turn to bacon. They sure do taste good." I smack him up the head, and tell him to respect the pigs.

We start to head back home and we have small talk here and there. Really we were just talking about how we would even start a bar in the first place, while traveling at the same time.

"Maybe we can find some fairies and see if they can use their magic to make it magically float ! Or we could find some gigantic animal to carry it" I shrug my shoulders as we both gave a response to how we would even do that.

"You hear that right ?" Nodding my head we walk into a random bar to see who was following us.

"It's been , what ? 10 minutes ?" I referred to the time on how long we were being followed. (Lowkey that sentence confuses me but oh well)

We take a seat at a table and both order some ale.

"How much can you hold ?" I ask him. I don't get drunk , us Angels just have some random tolerance for it, well some of us. My friend Mael has horrible tolerance. He throws up after like the 3rd drink. I chuckle at the memories.

"Hmm, I actually have a high tolerance." He looked me in the eye, almost knowing what I was gonna say.

"Fine then, first one to pass out loses and has to do whatever the winner wants." He shakes my hand and agrees.

-

"Another one !" We ended up building a crowd around us, it was like what me 13th one ? I lost count after 6.

"How can such a small girl drink so much ! " I giggle at the comment and chug down another, forgetting about why we even walked in here the first place.

Meliodas slammed his fist on the table and asked for more Ale to be served.

Then it went on for awhile.

"Ha ! I bet your starting to- starting to pass out!" I slurred, I think after my 30th drink I was getting tired of the game and started to slowly pretend to get drunk. I just wanna go home and eat and just hibernate.

"No! But I bet you are!" He teased. I slapped his finger away and looked to my side to see the guy from earlier stare daggers at Meli. Confused I lift my head up and Meliodas follows me stare.

"Come on, lets go home." Picking up the bags of groceries and lifts me up with one hand and throws me over his shoulder. Just how muscular is this guy ?

"I can still hear him, Meliodas." I stated. I could hear the guys footsteps.

"Hey, ya mind stop following us ? " meliodas turned on his heals and shouted at the guy who was standing there. Obviously shocked at how fast he reacted.

"What is a little peep squeak like you doing out here ? " I looked up and turned my head to face the guy. He was indeed taller then Meliodas, maybe I should step in and help.

"F/N stay right there alright ?" He sat me on the floor and I just nodded my head. I just want to sleep right now, I'm to tired for anything right now and a headache was starting to form.