t w e n t y o n e

Comincia dall'inizio

"Harry, please." I leave one more kiss before I go down and start sucking on her bundle of nerves. She moans out and bucks her hips so I put my hand on her stomach to keep her down. I work my way down teasing her a little bit. I lick a bold stripe and she bucks her hips harder,moaning.

"So sweet." I whisper and she squirms. I continue my actions and a few moments later I can tell she is almost done.

"I-I'm" She stutters out and I smirk.

"I know baby." I coo and continue my movements for a couple more seconds before she is coming undone on my tongue. I sit up and hover over her,my crotch accidentally making contact with hers making me groan.

"Can I do something for you?"
She shyly asks and I lick my lips nodding.

&&&

I wake up feeling a kiss on my bare shoulder. My eyes flutter open and I look down to see Rose on my right smiling at me in just her knickers, which is a white silk underwear set

"Good morning baby." I smile at her before kissing her head.

"Good morning handsome. What do you want to do today?" I smirk and she rolls her eyes at my dirty innuendo.

"We could repeat last night. I would love to feel your mouth around my d-"

"Ok ok, we are done here." I laugh and she blushes.

"You were really good though." Her cheeks get fire truck red now and she rolls her eyes.

"Stop it, you are just saying that."
It's my turn to roll my eyes and I chuckle.

"Nope I am serious." I lean in and peck her lips sweetly and she smiles into it.

"Wanna shower?" She looks up at me bewildered.

"Together?," I nod. "I don't know Harry."she nervously says. I kiss her lips reassuringly. The kiss being slow, it may be my favorite kind of kiss we share. I roll out of bed knowing I'm naked and she squeals.

"Harry, you didn't put any pants on."

"I know," I chuckle and she removes her hands from her eye while I'm sticking out of the doorway, my bottom half covered by the wall. "But offer still stands doll." She contemplates it before hesitantly standing up. "I swear I won't look...that much, your just to gorgeous not to sneak a peak." She giggles and tells me to turn around. I do just that and turn on the water waiting for it to warm up, it doesn't take long at all once I deem it good enough I step in.

The glass is now foggy so I can't see Rose outside fully, just the outline of her figure. About a minute later Rose comes in, an arm over her breast's, and a hand over her private. I chuckle and pull her into me make her let out a shriek as her hands are moved.

"You don't have to cover up. I have seen it all." She blushes at me and I slowly look down, the sight going straight to my dick.

"What have you done to me Fisher?" I question lowly as I bring my eyes back up.

"More like what have you done to me Styles? I have never been so comfortable with anybody, let alone a male." I don't say anything, instead I kiss her forehead. I lead her under the shower head soaking her head, I grab the bottle of shampoo that comes with the hotel and squirt some in her hair. I massage it into her scalp and she hums in satisfaction.