Caught wet handed

Yusei: We just remembered we have an unfinished oneshot from the other Charisk book. So we decided to put it here as our first story. And of course it was requested to be a lemon. Also assistance from JonathanBlaylock

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"I can't take this!" an extravagant woman screamed in her empty house. "Chara said she'd be back today but now it's 10:34! At night!" she shouted, falling backwards into her new chair from Toriel. Frisk had been waiting for her wife of two months to get back from her ambassador work for a little fun time since she's always so busy. Frisk, being a housewife, had a lot of time on her hands. This latest meeting took two weeks to be done with! This is the time Frisk wanted to be spending fucking like rabbits. Having to date a ghost for years, then having said girlfriend finally get a body while also secretly having a wedding to avoid the media finding about the dead coming to life while Chara also wanted to wait a while before having sex then having to go to work on the day that was suppose to be meant for them! Builds up a lot of sexual tension. Oh yeah, Chara being the ambassador.

Apparently Chara was the president's daughter before she fell and knows her way around diplomacy. Problem is, that Nathan Sarcs, Chara's real name, has been dead for over a hundred years. So after some makeup work Chara impersonates Frisk and goes in her stead. And after the meeting Chara goes back to being Chara. But uses purple contact lenses so that she remains undetected and dyes her hair black because all Sarcs have red eyes. A trait solely to that family as far as records have shown. And the last of that family died out while Chara was dead and before Frisk was alive.

Enough history!

So Frisk is horny and Chara is late. She even had a romantic dinner set up. Talk about stood up.

Frisk sighed as she leaned back in the chair. She wasn't ashamed to admit that she was in need of a good fuck. She slowly reached under her new skirt but stopped right before her wetness.

No! She could wait until Chara got back. And it would be ten times better if Chara did it than she relived herself.

*********

Yusei: Hold up! If the person that requested this is still here please comment. Cause I'm doing this for you.

*******

With that thought and her determined soul her resolve was refilled to wait for her love.

For three seconds.

"Maybe a little tease won't hurt." she mumbled to herself.

Getting up she walked quickly into her room. It wasn't too big or too small, just the right size for two people. All there things were mixed together so the room was a mixture of black, violet orange and blue. There was one king size bed on the far left side and a flat screen on the opposite wall. Stripping down to only her panties Frisk jumped onto the bed. Her lower lips were staining her lace from the anticipation while she chewed on her upper lip.

Slowly, she began to tease her wet cunt over her panties. She let out a breathy sigh as she began to work herself into a slow rhythm.

Frisk was so into her self pleasure that she was unaware of the opening of the front door.

Chara entered the house sighing. She hated work, she hated humans, and most of all she hated the two together. It was like having to know Sans was dating Toriel. True she did cut herself off from the family but she still felt some type of way seeing him with her.

'Not my problem any more. ' she thought to herself as she kicked off her shoes and undid her tie. Right now she just wanted to get in bed for her much needed cuddle session. Hopefully Frisk didn't strangle her for being late. Again. She looked into the kitchen to see the romantic set up. 'Aw now I really feel bad.' She was gonna grab something to eat but thought seeing Frisk first would be wiser.

Dragging herself upstairs in hopes of rest she heard the love of her life moaning.

'Oh boy, she's horny.' Chara thought as she kept on walking. Opening the door she saw her love laid out on the bed, her legs in the air and two fingers deep into herself. The only sounds you could hear were her moaning Chara's name and the squelching of her cunt lips.

'If I weren't so tired I'd tap that. But I can't just leave her hanging.'

Approaching the bed she bent forward till she was face to pussy with Frisk. Frisk, still unaware of her spectator continued to pump herself to release.

"Chara, Chara!" she screamed as she pleasured herself in front of her wife. Deciding this was the right time to announce herself Chara slid her middle finger in between Frisk's ass cheeks. Said human gasped at the unknown intruder. Looking between her legs she saw her lover grinning up at her, her finger still sliding up her rear. "Chara!?"

"Say my name and I shall appear." she chuckled.

"Bull shit! When did you get he-Ahh!" Frisk began but was interrupted as Chara began to finger her.

"A few seconds ago. Work was a bitch and now I just want to sleep. But seeing what you did downstairs and how wet you are right now, I might as well help you get off." Chara finished as she continued her steady motions into her wife's womanhood.

"Ah! But Charaaaaaahh!" Frisk tried to complain but was silenced by a hard thrust.

Chara: I know. How about first thing in the morning you can ride me for as long as you want? I'm taking the day off on paid leave. That way I'm yours for the whole day."

"P-promise?" Frisk asked.

"Of course." Chara said. She then removed her fingers from Frisk's nether regions. Before she could complain Frisk felt something wet enter her. "Oh fuck!" she cried as she held onto Chara's head, forcing her tounge deeper.

Chara didn't mind the sudden force. In fact, she loved when Frisk got a bit forceful. It touched her in a way that made her feel... Indescribable. She quickened her pace as Frisk began to tense up. After a few more strokes and hair tugs Frisk came in her mouth.

Licking her wife clean she looked up to see a dazed looking Frisk. She smiled and climbed into bed beside her pulling up the covers.

"Can't wait for the morning."