~chapter twenty~

Josie's p.o.v:
The first movie is nearly finished. When the boys come knocking, loudly at my door.
Jack: let us in we know your in there!!
Rye: guys stop being pathetic
Andy: tell us what we did and maybe we could fix it!
Brook: guys please open up!!
Mikey: girls let us in!
I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen sink getting a cup of water and filling up before looking out the window to see brook sat on the ground in tears.
I walk over to the girls: what's up with brook?
Jess shrugs: he was fine when we saw him...
I walk over to the door and place my hand on the door handle.
Ellie: what are you doing?!
I sigh: I might hate their guts right now. But brook is upset and I want to know what's up.
Ellie: you are too nice.
I roll my eyes: yeah, yeah!
I unlock the door and open it slightly. As soon as I do The boys start to push the door open more.
Me: stop it! I am not opening the door to make friends.
Mikey: oh come on what did we do?
I scowl: a lot actually. But I digress...
I push past all the boys: if you step foot inside that house I will beat the shit out of all of you!
Jack scoffs: like you could do that!
Me: try me, I pushed two human beings out of my body. I am sure I could just kick you all in the balls and you would all just keel over in agony.
Andy: touché!
I crouch down next to Brooklyn: are you okay?
Brook nods slightly: I think so...
I smile sympathetically: wanna talk about it?
Brook: not really... why are you being nice to me? I thought you hated us?
Me: I did, but you were upset and you were always so nice to me, I couldn't let you sit out here and cry.
Rye: so all we have to do is throw a hissy fit and you will forgive us all?
I look at him and shake my head: shut the fuck up asshole... you really have no idea what you did, do you?
Rye: no and quite frankly I think you have taken this all a bit to far, now if you excuse me I am going to get my girlfriend and so is Andy.
Me: if you set foot in there I swear to god!
Rye: how are you gonna stop me. It's our house anyway.
I get up off the ground: you are right it is. Go right ahead rye. Go inside. And while you are at it take the twins aswell boys because technically they are jacks and mikeys. So do as you please. I am going.
I storm away.
Rye: STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC JOSIE!
I roll my eyes: you want dramatic? Cos I can do ten times better then this!
I pick up my pace and start walking up the road. I hear footsteps running after me and I just shake my head.
Me: who ever this is. Piss off. I really couldn't care what you have to say.
They put their hand on my shoulder forcing me to stop and spin around.
Mikey: where are you going? Huh! You can't just run away from your problems. You've got children now what about them!
I scoff: I am going anywhere away from you and your horrible friends. And about those children of mine, you really think I would leave them. Unfortunately for you Mikey, I actually love the twins, so when I leave I will take them with me, but for now they are in the safe hands of Jess and Ellie. And I am sure they can look after them for a few hours while I clear my head before I bite yours off. NOW! Good day.
I turn back around and walk off.
——————
Ellies p.o.v:
Josie storms off and the boys walk in to the room.
I scowl: you are all pieces of shit. You know that right?
Andy: what did we do?
Andy tries to take Jess's hand but she pulls it away.
Jess: are you fucking serious. We have just got our best friend to talk to us again after 12 days. And you take that away from us. Josie is right you are a bunch of assholes.
Rye: oh come on. She isn't that mad. She dragged it out to long.
I shake my head: your sister Ryan, has been through a lot of shit. And I am sorry to say this, she doesn't trust many people, she has pent up anger. And most importantly she is meant to be able to tell you everything. And trust the fact that you will include her like an older brother should. But I think you have proved to her on many occasions that she can't. I love you rye, but you are seriously a shit brother to her.
Mikey suddenly bursts through the door.
Mikey: sorry to barge in. But I could not stop Josie, and she's on the run. She had her phone and credit card... so....
Jack: you let her get away!
Andy: she couldn't have got far.
Rye: she has no one to take her anywhere.
Brook: guys...
Mikey: exactly.
Brook: guys....
Jack: where would josie go.
Brook: guys....
I notice brook desperately trying to get the boys attention as nudge Jess
Jess: will you guys shut the fuck up for a second!
All the boys turn around.
Rye: what!
Me: brook wanted to say something.
Brook: I just picked up the phone cos it was ringing, some dude called Nash said he was in town and was wondering if Josie was free....
My eyes widen: FUCK!
Rye: whose Nash and what does he want with my sister!
I scowl: Nash, is my brother, and he wants a date with her!
I look at Mikey who is scowling as well.
Mikey: but Josie...
Jess: liked you? Yeah we know. She got over that pretty quickly after you told her to suck it up and go to the party that you all forgot to invite her too, but remembered all her friends.
Andy: shit.
Jack: that's what she was mad about!?
Me and Jess nod: yes you assholes.
Me: now let's get our shit together and find Josie so you all can apologise for being such horrible friends!
Jess nods in agreement: AND grab the babies cos we can't leave them here alone other wise they will be taken away from us!
Jack and Mikey grab the twins and we all head to the cars.
This could be a long day.

Instagram

Liked by elliexe, Mikeycobban, jessxs, nashgrier, fovvs and 478,519 othersJosiexbeaumont so I met this guy

Josiexbeaumont so I met this guy....
Tagged- nashgrier
Comments:
Fovvs where are you?
Jessxs cute! But where are you now?
Nashgrier who did you meet? 🤷‍♂️
Hater hope you die
Fan omgggg cuteeee
Elliexe get off my brother Josie. Wait let me rephrase that. NASH GET OFF MY JOSIE!
Josiecantwrll wait, first it was Harv, then it was jack or Mikey, now it's nash?
Mikeycobban whose this guy?

Liked by Josiecantwrll, grierfan, fan1, elliexe, hater, fan2 and 1,398 othersFandomdrama  Josie posted this photo on her story the other day before deleting it a few minutes after the caption at the bottom said " I don't think you are ready for th...

Fandomdrama  Josie posted this photo on her story the other day before deleting it a few minutes after the caption at the bottom said " I don't think you are ready for this" pretty sure that is Nash Grier hugging her. I ship it anyway.
Tagged- Josiexbeaumont, nashgrier
Comments:
Fan1 I can't believe I missed this!!!
Fan2 sksks what if they are actually dating!!!
Grierfan she better back off, he's mine.
Nashgrier sksks what if I am dating her!!! Omg I can't wait to find out!
Fandomdrama @ nashgrier is that sarcasm I see
Elliexe as if I would let my brother date my best friend!
Josiexbeaumont I posted this? Wow- I have the memory of a gold fish
Hater 🤮🤮

Hope you like it 🥰
Don't forget to vote 💓