I'm Going to Need That Funeral Now...

Alanna's POV

I woke up the next morning to banging on the door.

"Alanna!"

More Banging...

"Alanna, I know you're in there!"

And even more banging...

"Open the door!"

I grabbed my glasses from the table and slipped them on as I walked to the door. Just as I was about to open the door, JJ started screaming. I sighed, this is why no one can come to my room and just start banging on my door randomly. I opened the door and walked over to the crib, picking him up.

"Thanks for waking him up." I said, glaring at Lauren. She glared back at me. What the hell is her problem?

"I honestly don't give a fuck right now." She said. I gave her a what the hell look.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, clearly confused. She walked over to me with her phone in hand, looking for something.

"Is Phil still here?" She asked, annoyed. How did she know Phil was here? Phil was still passed our in the other room.

"Yeah...he's still sleeping." I told her, slowly. I was so confused. She was clearly upset about something but she won't tell me," What's going on?"

"You want to know what's going on?" She asked. I nodded slowly. She suddenly put her phone up, showing me something," This was sent to me ten times this morning by so many different people."
I looked closer and realized that it was a picture of Phil kissing me, last night. How the hell did someone get a picture of this?

"Who took this?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Alanna! That doesn't matter! Why were you kissing Phil?!" She yelled, causing JJ to stir in my arms. I glared at her.

"I get that your mad but if can please quiet down so JJ can go back to sleep." I told her.

"I just want to know why you are kissing AJ's soon to be husband. And you're one of her bridesmaid for fuck sakes." She hissed.

"You need to stop accusing me of kissing Phil." I told her, getting pissed off. I can't believe that I would do something like that," Phil was drunk as fuck last night when he showed up to my room then when I was about to talk to him, he kissed me. I couldn't push him away but in the end I did and he passed out on the floor."

"I don't believe you." She said, glaring at me. I gave her an are you kidding me look.

"Oh my god, Lauren, are you listening to yourself?" I asked," Why would I want to kiss Phil?"

"Did I just walk into a bad conversation?" I looked over and saw Phil standing in the doorway, holding his head," Do you have an aspirin?"

"The smallest pocket of my bag." I told him. Just as he was about to walk out, Lauren told him to stay.

"Okay can I at least take an aspirin first then you can yell at me for what I did." He muttered walking over to my bag.

"Wow, I didn't believe you when you said that he was drunk." Lauren said. I rolled my eyes. No, Phil just sleeps over my room randomly after he kisses me. It just happens so often that I sometimes lose track of it.

Lauren didn't say anything until Phil came back into the room and sat down on the bed.

"Okay so you look pissed off, but if you can please keep it down a bit. My head is killing me." Phil told Lauren as he stretched his arms out towards me. I gave him JJ and he took him in his arms, rocking him.