He Was The One That Took Me

Alanna's POV

"Want to go out sometime?" Cody asked. I looked behind me and saw John putting Lilly's food on a plate. I can't go out with him after John's speech. I love John, I still love John.

Wait he slept with Layla! If he can move on then why can't I?! I smiled at Cody a bit.

"I'd love too. Just tell me when." I smiled. He smiled back.

"Friday night after the show?" Cody asked. I nodded.

"That's fine I'll see you then." I said.

"Okay see you." He walked away and down the hall into the elevator. I smiled to myself before closing the door. When I turned around I ran into John. He had his arms crossed and he looked kind of upset.

"Did Cody just ask you out?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"Were you just ease dropping on my conversation with him?" I asked, crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes.

"The only reason I was ease dropping is because you just accepted a date with him when I just basically spilled my heart out to you." He said, annoyed. I nodded slowly.

"Okay so what does that have to do with anything. I rather be with someone that actually will trust me unlike my ex." I said. He glared down at me.

"I trusted you maybe next time don't go around with some other guy." He said. I glared at him.

"Really? Last time that I checked you weren't the boss of me! I can do what I want!" I yelled.

"I can't believe that I actually went on live TV to apologize to you for you to just go and accept some date with Cody. Worst mistake ever!" He yelled.

"I didn't ask you to do that and I didn't want you to! I don't care John, if you wanted to apologize so bad then why didn't you do it the morning after instead of doing it like two days after!" I yelled. From the corner of my eye I could see Lilly hiding behind the wall.

"Do you think it was easy for me to do that?! Right after I saw you get out of his car! I've been through this before Alanna and I was not going to let it happen again!" He yelled. The door opened and someone walked away.

"I'm not like that! You know that I'm not! Do you know how horrible it made me feel knowing that you thought that low if me?!" I yelled.

"And how am I suppose to believe that especially now that you're going on a date with him!" He yelled. I was two inches from him, just glaring up at him.

"Really! I did it because you slept with Layla yesterday!" I yelled. Suddenly everything got all quite and he got even madder.

"I what?! Where in the world would you get the idea that I slept with Layla! Layla out of all people her!" He yelled," What would make you think that I did something like that?! I'm not like that!"

"She came out of your room yesterday with your sister on and she was basically bragging about her 'having' you!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I hung out with Layla yesterday but I didn't sleep with her! We were watching a movie and I ended up spilling water over her so I gave her a shirt! She wanted to do something but nothing happened because I love you not her!" He yelled. I was about to say something but he started walking out the door. I ran after him, passing by Phil, Randy, Kelly, and AJ.

"John!" I yelled after him. He stopped at his room and turned back around to face me.

"Just leave me alone Alanna! I don't care anymore! Go with Cody if you want! Just don't try to come back to me when he hurts you." He said. My eyes started burning with tears.