Maybe

Keith sat with Lance and Hunk at lunch, he remembered them and everything they'd done together over the years but something seemed a miss in his memories.

Like something was missing.

KEITHS POV

The two darker skinned boys talked about that girl a lot. That one who Shiro said I loved?

Why would I forget someone I love?

She avoided me like hell fire, every time I looked at her or tried to be polite and smile or talk with her she looked like I was hurting her.
She never opened the curtains so I couldn't talk to her, I guess we weren't what everyone thought?

-§-
PIDGES POV
I had spent the morning at school before making up an issue with my prosthetic and making the nurse send me home. He'd been smiling and looking at me all day, being polite like he didn't know me.

He didn't know me.

He was driving me insane, and I was letting it get to me. I needed to forget him.

*Ding*

I wandered downstairs to the door and saw through the window the same shiny white hair I see in English.

'Lotor. great' I thought sarcastically as I opened the door to him holding flowers and a Tupperware dish. "Uh hi?" I say slightly confused "Hello Katie, you weren't in English so I assumed you were ill and brought some soup and your catch up work." He explained in his perfect accent. "Oh thanks." I stepped aside to let him in and he hugged me, he caught me off Guard and I just stood there like a deer in head lights. "I missed your sarcasm in English" he stated whilst putting the soup in to two bowls. "Wow I thought you were at the end of your tether with my sarcastic wit" I joked "hey there is a bit of you still there" he spoke with a white sparkling smile. "What do you mean by that?" I tilted my head in confusion "oh well, since that boy went missing you've been acting weird" he said and my smile fell "did something happen between you guys?" He inquired clearly intrigued. 'Why'd he want to know?" I thought but shrugged it off " When we found him he didn't remember me so it hurt but something musta happened but it only seems to be me" I felt tears prick my eyes and my voice cracked. "Oh Katie- " he started "Pidge" I said without thinking. "Huh?" He said as he got the soup spoons and brought it over to the table. "Please call me Pidge, it's a nickname my friends get to call me." I explained and he nodded "ok, Pidge, I think he's wrong to treat you like that. I know how it feels to be forgotten and have them stare blankly through you and not know you. It happened with one of my friends back at my old school. But I got through it and me and the girls are keen to get you back on your feet." He said smiling caringly at me.

Maybe Lotor wasn't so bad.

Maybe.