1. Eight sins

Meliodas and others were fully focusing on rebuilding the tavern. He wanted it back in the business as quickly as possible. He watched as King and Diane fixed and strengthened the roof and walked away just a couple of meters further.

He stopped, it was a pretty view. They had stopped a bit higher cliff and the little town could be seen below it, after that there was just clear landscape until to the sea. The view was surrounded by forest. He found it peaceful, just what he needed right now. After coming back from dead he felt it clearly how a piece of his feelings was ripped, it ached him to know that. He scared himself the most, nothing else could make him that terrified than seeing him being that person again. He didn't even want to believe it was possible or it could happen again. It was a fight he didn't want to lose. He kept thinking it always when he found himself alone.

Isn't love supposed to be the greatest power? But how can I know what I feel if my emotions keep on disappearing? He kept thinking.

"Sir Meliodas?" A girly high pitched voice behind him asked.

He turned around to see her, "yes Elizabeth," he answered and took a couple of steps towards her.

Elizabeth smiled and stood there in the tavern uniform, keeping her hands close to her chest.

"I just.. Merlin-san has something she wanted to talk about with you and only you and.." She hesitated and took a more serious face. "She said it was important and I... Is it something bad... She sounded extremely serious."

"Sate sate sate... Where is she now?" He asked crossing his hands behind his head.

"She and Escanor will be here soon she said, but after she gets here she specifically said that she wanted to talk to you alone." She determinedly responded.

"Well, then it must be important, teehee." He grinned and walked past her and kept walking back inside.

Elizabeth stayed standing there with a worried look on her face, she felt like everything wasn't okay. What could possibly be so important and so secret? She placed her another hand down keeping it firmly in a fist. She glanced at the ground.

"Sir Meliodas!" She raised her voice and lifted her look just to find out he was already inside.

-

As she reached inside she found out Merlin had already arrived. Meliodas was standing behind the counter and Merlin was leaning on it. They both glanced at her as she arrived there. She looked at the room scanning it through.

"Escanor is doing his stuff until he transforms back into less cocky form," Merlin said and after turned on Elizabeth.

"Oh yeah..." She got to say.

Meliodas put down the cleaned stein from his hands, "so Merlin should we go someplace else to talk about your information?" He blurts out.

"Or I could just do this", she snapped her fingers creating a perfect cube around her and Meliodas. She snapped again, "now she can't hear us either."

Elizabeth couldn't hear them anymore so with a worried face she watched them by the door.

"Okay then straight into it. I think we both know that beating Zeldris along with the six others is going to take us a lot more than any fight we've been through now. After all, he's your brother and we already know a thing or two about your powers, but as well as we know you have your limits too. And this is going to be a fight you can't battle by yourself." Merlin fixed her standings by standing up and took a serious face, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Teehee so there still are the commandments of faith, piety, repose, patience, reticence, and purity. Plus we know that Gowther is the commandment of selflessness. Then you've captured the commandment of pacifism. Galand the commandment of truth is stoned by his own curse and Estarossa reportedly died in a fight against Escanor. So until Gowther remembers there are only six of them." He grins.