Broken trust

Nandini POV
Am sitting in temple .It has been six years I lost her but the pain I feel is same,I can't move on leaving memories of her behind.
How can a mother forget her 1st child. She is symbol of my love.I still remember how I took her in my hands for the first time,she is very cute.But I never in Wildest dream thought that I will loose her on same day.That women killed My baby.She not only separated Me from my love but also killed My daughter. Am leaving only to see her end she has to get punishment for her deeds. Neyonika Malhotra you end is coming soon I will make your life a living hell.
This is my promise to My daughter.
My thoughts came to halt by hearing My PA's voice.

PA:-mam arrangements is done their.
Children's are waiting for you.

Me:-ok Avika make the car ready I will just come.(in sigh language).

Pov end

PA left from their,Nandini prayed god for last time and left from their.
She reached Nithya Orphanage which she started. As soon she stepped down all children ran towards and surrounded her she hugged everyone with love and affection.Nandini is greeting everyone but her eyes fell on a girl of 6 years who is sitting silently.
Her heart pulled her towards girls.
Nandu sat beside girl and started to ask why she was sitting gloomily.

Girl:-am new here and I don't have any friends.(sadly).

Nandini is surprised and asked her how she know sign language.

Girl:-I had friend who is mute so I can understand it.

Nandu nodded and asked her name.

Girl:-pari

Nandini asked pari to be her friend.

Pari:-ok I will be your friend but will you visit me daily, I don't know who are my parents, you just look like my imaginary mom.

Nandini is having tears by hearing her she pulled girl close to her and hugged her.and said from today call me mom and I will visit you daily.

Pari:-thank you so much mom.

Like this day is passed nandini enjoyed with children. In the evening she went to garden where nitya cemetery is their. She sent everyone away because she want to spend some time with her daughter.She started to share everything that happened these days.But unknown to her their was another person who is just staring at cemetery and the name Nitya Malhotra(birth & death:-5/5/2012.)

Manik's POV
I searched for nandini everywhere. Am scared to loose her again,this girl not even attending her phone. Many things changed between I sometimes get doubt is she is really my nandu.
Am thinking all while driving car.
In some distance I saw nandini getting out of car and entering into garden.I felt relief to see her.I went to same place where she went.I found garden is personal garden it consists of every flower.I started search for nandu.I saw a figure sitting in center of garden near cemetery.I went close and saw nandini their.Who is this cemetery belongs to and why nandu is crying. I went more close and saw some name on it.By seeing the name I found world stopped around me.No it can't be possible no,she is not my daughter. But she is Malhotra,mainly Nitya Malhotra which I thought name my daughter in future ,I discussed it with nandu also.Noooo why nandu why didn't you tell anything about I don't have any right to know about her.If once you told you are pregnant I never let you go anywhere. I acted impulsly but what you did also not correct I never going to forgive you for this.You again proved me wrong.
You again killed my trust,I may forgive you for past but not for this.
I can't stay here anymore I want to get out from here.

Pov end.

Nandini POV
Am sorry baby I should have a told about you to your Dad may be you should have alive today he would have protected you my self respect came in between so I didn't told about you to him ,his words broke my heart that day,he didn't even know about your existence. I failed as girlfriend to protect my love, I failed as mother to protect you.Am sorry baby am sorry.

End POV.

Manik left in his car with high speed without caring anything, He don't what he have done in his life that everything he wants will go away from him,First his mother love, second Nandini's love now his daughter.His life seems perfect for others but inside only he knows how much difficult it is.After nandini left he thought nandini will come once again they will sit and talk and they will clear their misunderstandings but it never happened. He agreed he acted impulsively but he has reason he thought nandini didn't trusted him.
So he acted that way but in morning he thought to talk with her but nothing happened she left him without looking back once.Now again she didn't trusted him alteast to tell about his daughter who is dead now.
He didn't seen her once till know he didn't know about her existence.
After nandini left he suffered allot,he become lifeless that time prenana came into his life made him normal.
She loved him but he didn't ,he just accepted her with gratitude of making him man again,He knows till know also his belongs to only one person that is nandini.
Both suffered allot because love is always built with trust but their love lacked,if he would have trusted her on that day it would be different, if she once explained him everything without walking out it would be different. They both hold their own mistakes.