Her condition,his realization

Na:-Manik bhai what happened to her.

M:-don't know navya she just came running from her room she is trying to tell something she is not even in her senses,now she lost consciousness.

Prerana ran to manan and started to wakeup nandini.

P:-nandu wakeup babes(tears in eyes).

Na:-Manik bhai bring her to room & cabir plz get my medical kit from room.

Manik took nandini to her room while others followed him,Cabir ran to his room to bring the kit.Manik came to nandini room and placed her on bed.
Navya started to check her,After sometime she gave some injection.
She then started to search something in the room then found a bottle of pills below cot.All are confused so prerana asked navya.

P:-ye kya hai navya.

Na:- Anti depression pills.

All:-what.(shocked).

Na:-ya prerana daily nandini is taking anti depression pills before going to sleep but today these pills bottle is fallen below cot so she didn't found the bottle so today she didn't taken pills that's why she is not in her senses,I think I will send her blood sample to lab tomorrow I have to check her case is severe or not.

All are shocked listening to navya.
Manik is just blank tears are flowing from his eyes without anyone notice he quickly wiped them.

Na:-now she is ok guys all go to your rooms and take a nap tomorrow we have so many works day after tomorrow is prerana and manik's engagement.

All nodded started to go but prerana said.

P:-I will be with nandu may be she will need something at night.(worried).

Hearing her manik said.

M:-prerana you will get nausea feeling if you skip your sleep so go and sleep well I will be here,don't worry now nandini is my friend also.
(taking chance).

Writer pov:-oh really manik are you concerned about prerana or nandu.😂😂.

Prerana nodded her head in understanding and smiled to see his care for her but failed to notice his care for nandini.
All left for rooms,then manik closed the door and came to nandini sat beside her on bed and started to caress her hairs and pecked her forehead.

Manik pov:-
What happened to you jaan,what have you done to yourself. Seeing you like this I feel you are not my nandini.
Because she is chipery,smiling, carefree and she is a open book to me but now this nandini is different she is silent, lost her smile, reserved and master in hiding her emotions. Did I made you like this nandu may be I should have listened to you once, every coin has two sides may be you have your side of story am sorry jaan plz forgive me don't worry now I will find everything may be prerana is right I still love you,don't worry tomorrow I will tell everything to prerna and I will ask her forgiveness and I will stop this marriage. Manan where destined to be one but am late to understand it don't worry I will win you back I love you jaan.
Pov end.

Manik thoughts became halt by seeing nandu woke up with jerk. Manik is shocked to see her like this.

M:-nandini what happen jaan see am here don't worry.(worried).

Nandini is under medicines so she is not in her senses.As she heard Manik's voice she became calm and turned to him and hugged him.Manik also hugged her and patted her back .

M:-ssh jaan nothing happened am here sleep.(patting her head).

Nandu kept head on manik's chest and went into sleep.She was sleeping peacefully after many years because she was sleeping in his arms,her peace.After admiring her for sometime Manik also drifted into sleep by holding her.

Next Morning.
At 6:00am nandu woke up and started to get up but she found herself caged in two strong arms ,she looked up and saw her manik her love is sleeping peacefully she started admire him and pecked his forehead but she came to her senses.

N pov:-what am doing now he was not my manik get grip on yourself nandu.

She slowly come out from her senses and went to take bath,she came after sometime and got ready in plain Saree and went to temple.She also switch offed her phone.

After 1 hr Manik sleep broke he checked for nandini beside him but he didn't found her and he started to search for her in whole house.
Hearing his shouts others came their.

C:-manik why are you shouting in the early morning man.

A:-you broken my beauty sleep manik.

D:-what happened manik.

M:-I can't see nandini anywhere in house.(restlessness).

Na:-may be she went to RM.

M:-you are right may be wait I will call to manshion and enquire about nandini.

But he call he heard a voice .

P:-no need manik she is not their, yesterday I told you right today she will dispear don't worry she will be back at evening.

M:-but her health is not good right how can she just go like that.(angrily).

P:-manik I know you care for her but we can't stop her manik let her do what she want.