Meeting him Again

After 2 days
In flight LA to India
Two girls are sitting in business class.
One girl is staring outside the window with emotionless face and another girl is staring at her with pain.
Girl1 is Nandini Girl2 is prerana.

Prerana pov
After bidding bye to my love I boarded flight I went to LA to invite my childhood bestiee my souliee  for
My engagement,Nandini is my souliee.we used to enjoy allot until my family shifted to India.Nandini went for India during that time I left for India I forgot to infrom her I tried to call her many times but I lost contact.
3 months back I met rudy bhai he gave address.I asked him about nandu but he didn't replied me he made a sad face.I didn't understand it that time but after seeing nandu I got to understand his silence. Am shocked to see her in this state she lost her smile she became like a robot with no emotion reason is not known to anyone I also tried to ask her but she said she don't want to remind her past so I left her.
I asked shivaay bhai that I will take nandini with me till my wedding I literally emotionally blackmailed nandini to come with me.
I have three months left for my wedding I will bring happiness to my nandu life.I promise myself.

End of pov.

After some hours flight landed at India
At airport Mumbai

Manik is waiting for prerana at airport to receive her.
At the same time flight landed nandu & prerana came outside.
Manik saw prerana and waved hand at her,Nandini also saw manik and rooted at her place emotionlessly.
Manik came running towards them he didn't notice nandini.
Nandini thought he is coming towards she felt happy first time after many years.Nandini spread her hands to hug him.but manik ran to prerana and hugged her tightly.
Nandini's world stopped after 7 years tears are coming out from her eyes.
Her heart cried to see manik in someone arms but composed herself and wiped tears she had hope may be manik is prerana's friend.
After their lovely talk prerana and manik came to aware of surroundings . prerana dragged manik  to nandini and introduced.

P:-Manik meet her she is my best friend Nandini and Nandu he is  manik my love and soon to be husband.(excitedly).

Manik noticed nandini his world also stopped seeing nandini after 7 years his eyes showed many emotions.
But nandini eyes are devoid of emotions after hearing prerana.
Manik try to read her eyes but failed.
Nandini searched for love in his eyes for her but it showed nothing which broke her more.Both are lost in their world.But nandu came to senses and forwarded hand for him manik also gave hand to handshake.
Manik felt same feeling as he felt before seven years but nandu didn't felt anything because her senses died when she saw he is not her manik he is other women's love.
Soon manik removed hand trio went to car.
Manik is driving car prerana and nandu sat at back.

P:-Manik take me to My home bhai and bhabhi will be waiting for me.

M:-ok mam jiju already said to me.

P:-how is engagement preparations Manik.

Nandini showed no emotion which manik noticed from front glass.
He thought she already forgotten him so it doesn't effects her so he said in fake excitement.

M:-its full on swing Jaan.

Nandini heart broken more by hearing him calling other girl as jaan.
First time manik called prerana jaan he called her to know nandu reaction but he didn't know how much he broke her with single word.
He again tried to read her emotions but no emotion is seen just blank.

They all went to razaida Mansion
Manik dropped them at door and said he have work but in reality he don't want to face nandini anymore.

Nandini and Prerana entered manshion but stopped at door by her bhabhi kushi who came with harathi thali.she did harathi for both and welcomed them.
Arnav came their and hugged nandu.
Nandu also just like prerana to him.
Arnav had happy tears but nandu same blank but gave fake smile and hugged him.

Arnav:-princess it has been 7 years I missed you so much doll.

Arnav waiting to hear aru bhai from nandu but nothing came.he broke the hug and looked at nandu face which is broken.

Arnav:-nandu why are you not talking anything call me arnav bhai pumpkin am dying to hear.

Nandu eyes also teared by hearing him but no words came from her mouth.
Kushi also looking at them with tears.
Prerana is started crying.Arushi heard her cries went to prerana and asked.

Arnav:-are why are you crying princess and why is nandu didn't said a word to me.

P:-Because she stopped talking 7 years ago now she can't able to talk anymore bhai.

Again she broke into tears.
Arushi hugged both nandu and prerana and cried.

At beach Mumbai

After leaving them at RM manik went to beach he was thinking about nandini's behavior.

Manik pov
Why she again came into my life am happy now but she again want to ruin it.Why I can't read her eyes why they are blank. I want to hear my name from her mouth but she didn't uttered a word.Her touch is still same.
Why can't I read her emotions like before may be l love prerana that's why I can't read her eyes(writer POV:-
This idiot don't know that eyes had no emotion to read).But why her silence is effecting me.I can't let her come to my life again I love prerana I have to stay way from her.

POV end

Hey guys do you like the chapter plz read and comment on it