News

(That's suppose to be what I imagined Elizabeth to look like. I attempted to make her on Red Dead online but I didn't like how it turned out. I ended up making her on Monster Hunter World, which I like much better. Of course she has longer hair.)

I didn't ever really want to dedicate a section for an authors note, but I decided to.

I have three more chapters of Miss. Orleans already written and as of right now I can't find myself to write. My Guinea Pig, Chip, is very weak and I'm not sure what's wrong with her. It's stressing me out a lot and I'm too worried to write right now. I'll post the remaining three chapters in a spaced out time, but if there is a time period where I stop posting then something bad happened to Chip.

I am very set on finishing this story, but right now most of my free time will be dedicated to taking care of Chip. I only hope you guys understand and I'm sorry for any inconveniences.

I just wanted to inform you guys just in case my sudden absence confuses anyone.

Anyway, I don't want to just be all sad.

Some of you already noticed the cover, but if you haven't I changed the cover!

Lovely @ayeitslott made two very lovely covers for this story and I'm beyond grateful that she made these. It's far better then the one I made❣️Thank you very much!

 It's far better then the one I made❣️Thank you very much!

Also if you're still reading this, if you want to ask me any questions, feel free to

Also if you're still reading this, if you want to ask me any questions, feel free to. I'll try to answer this as quick as possible.

Again, I apologize if you were expecting a chapter, but I do plan on writing whenever I can.