"You're right... I guess it's a good thing that I don't need anyone to fight my battles for me," Rory grunted out before she quickly pressed her hand against his stomach, sending her energy to him. There was enough energy from the stars to blast him backward, slamming him against the wall.

"I'm getting really sick of that little trick." Malakai pushed himself off the wall and moved his hands slightly; two green, luminescent shields appeared on his hands, and he threw one towards her. Eyes widening, she angled her hand to block the shield. Throwing her last bit of energy from the star outwards, it sent the shield directly to the ceiling. It slammed against the ceiling before disintegrating, leaving a hole in its place.

"Are you mad?" she spat out, eyes wide with horror at his actions.

"Absolutely."

"That could've killed me, you prat!"

"You blasted me with some sort of star energy!" he retorted, spreading his arms out in defense.

"It wouldn't have bloody killed you! Although, on second thought... maybe I should-" Rory said as she reached up and absorbed energy from a star. Power soared through her veins, and she clenched her jaw tightly. Sticking her hand out, she nearly blasted him with the energy when she was interrupted. Rory froze, her hand falling slack by her side. Sucking in a deep breath, her vision got foggy.

Rory saw herself in a dark room. Her knees were bunched to her chest, her arms wrapped around her shins. She saw herself shivering from the cold bite in the room. Her hair was very untamed, the greasy hair sticking out in every direction. Wild eyes suddenly darted around the room as if she felt someone else there. Her eyes landed on where Rory stood, and she hesitantly lifted her hands.

Pulling her lips in skeptically, Rory wondered if it was safe to touch someone in her visions. Nonetheless, she raised her hand and cautiously took a step forward. A knot twisted in her stomach, a sick feeling filled her body. Pushing through it, she advanced towards herself. Their fingers gingerly touched, and a spark ignited in her body. A flicker of pain stabbed her body. Stumbling backward with a sharp inhale, Rory got one thought pushed in her mind before she came back to reality.

'Rory, help me.'

"Rory? What did you see?" she heard a voice call out to her. Her eyes fluttered open to see Malakai standing in front of her. His hands were on her shoulders, cupping them gently. Frowning at him, she disorientedly moved away from him. She placed her hands on her table to steady herself. Gulping air into her lungs. "Rory?"

"I saw her- I saw Aurora. She's alive," Rory told him, pushing her hair back with a shaky hand. Her heart hurt for Aurora, and she could feel the pain she was in both physically and emotionally. "She's in a dark room, and she doesn't look well, we need to find her."

"Slow down, would you?" he suggested slowly, his hands still in the air as if to calm her. Licking his lips, he seemed to hesitate for a moment. "Are you all right?"

His question threw her off guard, causing her to knit her eyebrows in his direction. He appeared to be genuinely concerned for her. Rory couldn't help but wonder what she looked like while having a vision if it threw him off this much. "I'm fine... we need to tell the others what I saw."

"

"...and then I touched her hand and felt some sort of... spark."

The others stood in silence as Rory finished telling the other her vision. Aidan glanced at the ground, swallowing thickly. Rory could not even imagine what any of them were going through- their sister was taken and was now in pain and scared.

"Did you see a sign or- or any indication as to where she could be?" Aidan pleaded, eyes filled with despair. Rory sighed, raking her mind for what he had asked for. Blinking quickly, she tried to focus.

"Well, it's a bit fuzzy."

"There is one person who could help," Channing reluctantly said from beside Maximus.

"Eliphas," Eira guessed, sighing out slightly in disdain. "Certainly not my first choice."

"Not anyone's first choice," Maximus grunted out in annoyance as he shifted uncomfortably. "But you're right; he can get in her head."

Rory let out a bark of laughter, disbelief covered her features. "Well, that sounds lovely! Why don't we just invite him to move in?"

"Do you have any other ideas?" Malakai spoke up as he interrupted her. Glancing back at him, she gritted her teeth. Her last encounter with the warlock was anything but pleasant, but she knew they had to do it to save Aurora.

"No," Rory caved, refusing to meet his eyes, "where's the damn feather?"