Intro

Camren anyone who is a harmonizer knew Lauren and Camila as such, what they didn't know was what happened behind all the camera. In fact no one knew that Camren was in fact real. They loved eachother more than friends normally would, they were romantically involved. While Camila was content on how things were Lauren was not, she wanted to be out even if it was just with her friends but Camila shot that idea down every time. Lauren finally grew fed up and ended things with Camila and went running to her fellow bandmate Dinah-Jane Hansen. Lauren ignored Camila as best as she could all the while she was getting closer and closer to Dinah. Thier friendship grew into something more but unlike Camren, Laurinah was out and proud. No one but Dinah, Camila and Lauren knew about Camren being real, and Camila didn't know even know that Dinah knew.

What will happen when Camila realizes her mistake? Will she go after Lauren or let her move on?

What will Dinah do with the information she possess? Will she let the other 2 girls in on the secret or will she keep it to herself?

What about Lauren? What will she do when she figure out Camila wants her back? Will she leave Dinah for Camila or stay with Dinah?

Camren VS Laurinah

Camila or Dinah

Who will Lauren choose?

Keep reading to find out!