Chapter 15: Little Do You Know

"The reaction we got from the fans from your chemistry on stage was amazing. Therefore we came up with an idea." Fifth Harmony's management started off the meeting smiling. 

"Which is?" Lauren asked.

"Both you and Brad are going to perform a duet, singing 'Little Do You Know' by Alex and Sierra at tonight's show."

"What!? No way!" Dinah's jealousy was flaring.

"CheeChee!" Camila scolded Dinah.

"Chancho they are basically trying to set up Brad and Lauren together and that is not ok." Dinah shot back extremely upset.

"Dinah you know Lauren loves you." Normani tried arguing.

"That doesn't matter!" Dinah let out an exasperated sigh.

"That doesn't matter?!" Ally snapped, worriedly looking towards Lauren who had been strangely quiet during this whole argument.

"I didn't mean it like that Ally!" Dinah yelled back at her.

"I'll do it." Lauren accepted causing the argument to halt to a stop.

"Wait what?" Dinah turned to Lauren.

"I said I'll do it!" Lauren snapped at Dinah causing the younger girl to sink back into her chair.

"Great, in about an hour meet up with Brad so you can practice the song." Their management informed her. Lauren nodded before standing up and leaving the room without another word.

"Well?" Normani looked over to one her best friends.

"What?" Dinah answered.

"Arent you going to go after her?" Normani asked.

"She better not." Ally answered before Dinah could.

"And why is that?" Dinah glared at her.

"Lauren may be your girlfriend but she's my best friend. You hurt her, whether you meant it or not, you hurt her! She needs some time to cool off or she might say or do something she will regret later. So leave her alone." Ally finished off her speech and left with Normani trailing behind.

"Ally's right, CheeChee let Lauren cool off before you go speak to her." Camila rubbed Dinah's arm.

"Ok ChanCho, can i hang out in your room then?" Dinah asks.

"Yeah sure lets go." Camila stood up and lead Dinah to her room.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! As you know The Vamps last stop with the Austin Mahone tour was last night BUT we have a special surprise for you fans!" Sarah (Fifth Harmony's TOUR manager) spoke into a mic. Loud cheers roared throughout the stadium. "So please welcome Brad Simpson and my homegirl Lauren Jauregui to the stage!" she clapped before walking off, handing her mic to Lauren as she passed her.

"'Ello!" Brad waved to the crowd.

"Hey thats my line!" Lauren joked while walking towards her mic stand.

"Well not anymore!" Brad smiled before moving his mic stand right across from her so that they were somewhat facing eachother yet still facing the crowd.

"Psh, anyways today Brad and i will be singing... 'Little Do You Know' By Alex and Sierra!" Lauren screamed into the microphone.

Lauren

Little do you know

How I'm breaking while you fall asleep